Options

DH2014 Progress Not Saving on Facebook. Other formats???

BlackLodgeBlackLodge Registered Users 1 Posts
Are there other formats online to play DH2014? My progress on facebook has not saved for over 2 weeks now. I use a Toshiba laptop with Windows 7. Any other online formats???

I received this message from support:

"Dear Patrick,

Thank you for contacting Glu Customer Care.

We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications.

If you have lost currency from purchases, please contact Facebook to inquire about your purchase and request help regarding this loss of currency issue. Facebook does not allow developers to handle billing issues.

If you get an answer saying that In-App purchases are the responsibility of the developer, please insist that they assist you as we have no way of accessing their purchase records. We are the developer and do not have access to any account or billing information for Facebook.

Thank you.

Regards,
Abrar Khan
Glu Mobile Customer Care"

Comments

• Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    At least you received a reply. I haven't heard anything about the ticket I sent them. " Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications". Well that's a bunch of C R A P ! They are developers, they SHOULD have the ability to fix the problem. They are just worried about creating new things instead of fixing the problems that already exist. They make more money that way!
  • Options
    KreswatuerKreswatuer Registered Users 18 Posts
    Oh my God that Happend the same, i send a ticket yesterday and my Game restart :mad: :(
  • Options
    tmick94tmick94 Registered Users 1 Posts
    BlackLodge wrote: »
    Are there other formats online to play DH2014? My progress on facebook has not saved for over 2 weeks now. I use a Toshiba laptop with Windows 7. Any other online formats???

I received this message from support:

"Dear Patrick,

Thank you for contacting Glu Customer Care.

We are sorry for the problem you have experienced. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to recover lost savegame data for Facebook applications.

If you have lost currency from purchases, please contact Facebook to inquire about your purchase and request help regarding this loss of currency issue. Facebook does not allow developers to handle billing issues.

If you get an answer saying that In-App purchases are the responsibility of the developer, please insist that they assist you as we have no way of accessing their purchase records. We are the developer and do not have access to any account or billing information for Facebook.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"
    they told me my progress loss problem was solved , plainly not true