Options

Hidden Region 2

IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
When should we see Hidden Region 2 ? Completed everything in Hidden Region 1.

Comments

• Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    IRUBASH wrote: »

Dang I have not even seen hidden region 1 yet . It is really hidden good
  • Options
    AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    What is a hidden region?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    hidden region is the new name that Glu is using...versus "standard" region, which are regions 1 to 9. The hidden region is the temple, it is labeled hidden 1 so I assume there will be more of these later
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Keep wishing! I think this is a one time deal, look how long it's taking for everyone to get this event, I'm still waiting, I have read a lot about it here though, and it sounds great.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    monsttermonstter Registered Users 12 Posts
    it is absolutely great. finally some other regions than north america and africa. and a bunch of new, exotic animals.
    I think they will definitely work on hidden region 2, because hidden 1 got some great feedbacks and people are loving that. beside that, in order to unlock one hidden region, you have to go through a bunch of hunts to gather the map pieces and that keeps people busy. in my opinion its a great new system. you got work for it before you can go hunt on a new region.

But i am pretty sure it will take quite a while till hidden region 2 comes out, probably not for other 3 or 4 months. the next region will be standard 10 and we are back again in africa or alaska shooting moose and kudus. so enjoy hidden 1 as long as its still on.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I hope that region 10 is a forest/mountain setting, need a break from south African style setting, Mount Saint Helen's is my favorite graphic wise. It's all good! I'm just babbling...lol
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    IRUBASH wrote: »
    Wow, have you completed All the Bounties as well?
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I hope that region 10 is a forest/mountain setting, need a break from south African style setting, Mount Saint Helen's is my favorite graphic wise. It's all good! I'm just babbling...lol
    a hunt in the Amazon will be nice for Region 10 or Even Hidden 2
  • Options
    rjdecker4rjdecker4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just hate that it costs money to get to "hidden region." Games awesome, but I would have rather paid $ up front than be Nickle and dimed for these rare hunts to make upgrades in these bows, which I don't even use during the hunts. Also to have to own both bows to complete both region 4&5 sucks. I have spent my last $ on this game.
  • Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    monstter wrote: »
    But i am pretty sure it will take quite a while till hidden region 2 comes out, probably not for other 3 or 4 months.

Much sooner than that.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    no need to spend money to get the bow and crossbow or even upgrade them. just play the rare hunts and earn the platinums. will take a longer time of course unless u r willing to spend gold
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Atlantis could be a hidden region with spear guns and knives to hunt sharks / turtles underwater and spears and bows could be used too from canoe on surface to hunt water snakes and water fowl
    ( + )
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    rjdecker4 wrote: »
    I just hate that it costs money to get to "hidden region." Games awesome, but I would have rather paid $ up front than be Nickle and dimed for these rare hunts to make upgrades in these bows, which I don't even use during the hunts. Also to have to own both bows to complete both region 4&5 sucks. I have spent my last $ on this game.

Sad that you have spent hard cash to make progress in the game. I started playing in mid December '13 and have not yet spent a dime of real cash to date. I gave completed all regions including hidden 1, all the special hunts and am 2/3 through the bounty bonus with 45+ million hunter bucks in reserve and have paid for and upgraded all weapons I have needed to complete all regions to date.
    The hidden 1 region award bow has been upgraded to min level 4 which is enough to be comparable to crossbow.

It can be done. .....with patience and persistence.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    Sad that you have spent hard cash to make progress in the game. I started playing in mid December '13 and have not yet spent a dime of real cash to date. I gave completed all regions including hidden 1, all the special hunts and am 2/3 through the bounty bonus with 45+ million hunter bucks in reserve and have paid for and upgraded all weapons I have needed to complete all regions to date.
    The hidden 1 region award bow has been upgraded to min level 4 which is enough to be comparable to crossbow.

It can be done. .....with patience and persistence.

I couldn't have said it better. If you're in a hurry, then you need real $.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    You can get everything you need to hunt and upgrade without spending any real $$$$. I did and I have the bows and guns along with gold bars over 7,000,000 $ and over 100$ in the new coins.
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hidden region 2 is my favorite by far.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Hidden region 2 is my favorite by far.

Better than standard region 25?
    iPhone 4, usually.