Options

Latest update regions 3,4,5 with rare hunts and new type of buying power, a blunder?!

Dear ADMIN,

First I want to thank you for the awesome game of Deer Hunter 2014. I am enjoying most of the updated play and waited patiently for it to debut.

My main complaint, the main developer has passed off programing to a rookie.

How can I tell?

In region 5 crossbow hunt. Click go hunt, red window popup says i need to upgrade to a 488 power crossbow weapon. Click upgrade and it shows the Grantham Tracker and purchase with 110 coins. I can't buy because I have only won 91 coins to this point. So this stops my gaming. I can't buy coins or win anymore coins.

Next blunder.

I have been having issues with owning the highest powered assault weapon Rapier Hound. In the assault weapons hunt region 3, click go hunt and the red button states I need to upgrade to a higher powered gun. Hell, I own the highest powered gun in the game. I click upgrade and it asks me to pay for a lower powered weapon to continue play. Of course it takes my money and now I have a ****py assault weapon to play when I already own Rapier Hound (Region 9).

I feel like I am getting ripped off!

The next blunder.

Deer Hunter 2014 started with using cash and gold bars as buying power and rewards for success. Now it is introducing Eagle coins. That's fine but there must be some flexibility to use other forms of payment i.e. cash and gold bars. I think it is wrong to use only one unit of capital to buy things. Allow all forms of funds to purchase weapons.

I have built up over $6 million in cash. Let me use it.

Now the gold bar thing. I understand making me buy gold is a way to profits for the developers. God bless these people that know how to make gaming a part of my life fun and entertaining. A voice for us SENIOR CITIZENS that can't pay for a lot, or people on disability with little funds, don't force us to buy gold bars only to have purchasing power with the game. We're stressed out already.

Thank you for your attention to my whine.

iPhone5

Comments

• Options
    mikeythegreatonemikeythegreatone Registered Users 21 Posts
    You can get coins from rare hunts..
  • Options
    lewis53lewis53 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hasn't everyone figured out this game is just a way to suck dollars out of you. I've been stuck in level 55 for 2 weeks. They don't give a **** about the bugs in the program. All this up grade ******** is just to get your money.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    OP, the region 3 blunder is all yours. The hunt series is for shotguns, not assault rifles... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    If you read what weapons to use,and upgrade only when needed you shouldn't have a problem. Also there ALOT of people that play this game that haven't spent one dime of their real money.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I don't what kind of problems you could possibly have I just reached level 72,

an I've already finished the lost Temple and apparently finished all the Rare hunts in regions 3, 4, 5 and the lost Temple so now I'm just banging away attention contract hunts

I was able to fully upgrade the first Bow and the crossbow just by earning the platinum eagle coins as well as fully upgrading the Barton Hawk I won after I finished The Lost Temple.

The key to the platinum eagle coins are the rare hunts especially after you finish the lost Temple and the bow and arrow hunts in the other regions.

It's really not that hard to do
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I don't what kind of problems you could possibly have I just reached level 72,

an I've already finished the lost Temple and apparently finished all the Rare hunts in regions 3, 4, 5 and the lost Temple so now I'm just banging away attention contract hunts

I was able to fully upgrade the first Bow and the crossbow just by earning the platinum eagle coins as well as fully upgrading the Barton Hawk I won after I finished The Lost Temple.

The key to the platinum eagle coins are the rare hunts especially after you finish the lost Temple and the bow and arrow hunts in the other regions.

It's really not that hard to do

What Eddy said...
    Say What??
  • Options
    dbowermandbowerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    if u want to use a certain gun equip it as primary and secondary would be the weapon they want you to have to do the level...like for example on bow hunt .....you have to carry the bow to open the level to play but...bring a high powered rifle to actually make sure you kill what you wanna kill....crossbow is handy when you need to make alot of heart shots in a level because they dont get scared and run off from a gunshot just be smarter than the game you are playing...anyone else stuck with zero gold it wont move off zero if i collect a bounty watch a video downlkoad an app
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Fuddyduddy,

I can understand your frustration and can offer you my suggestions which I hope you find helpful. I suppose a game bug is possible, but as an iPad user that has progressed through all of the regions without using real money, I'm leaning to the possibility that you haven't exhausted all of your options to progress.

The rare hunts will give you enough platinum eagles to purchase the necessary bow/crossbow, but you will need platinum or gold to fully upgrade them and complete the lost temple. Do you have the "bounties" section available to earn gold rewards? Have you completed all of the rare hunts to earn platinum coins? Have you tried going to the "specials" section and press the "free gold"? Although some of the free gold options are not really free, watching videos for one gold piece at a time are free. Glu makes their money on those that do not want to wait to play or jump through the free gold hoops and want to use better weapons.

Next is the weapons requirement; the response about choosing the required weapon as one of the two weapons you get to bring to the hunt is good advice that works.

Hope this helps, good luck, and happy hunting!

PS: I have 11 million hunter bucks that I don't have anything to spend them on and have suggested to Glu to give us an opportunity to trade bucks for gold with a $3000 to 1 gold ratio so it keeps the incentive for both paying and non-paying players and doesn't interfere with Glu plans for currency.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    FuddyduddyFuddyduddy Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks David T.

Your the first to offer hope for the old guy.

To answer your questions, I have iPhone5. I have been getting enough coins to upgrade crossbows.
    I am going to the specials section to play the video to get free gold.

I really want commend your idea for the $3000 to 1 bar of gold. I hope Glu will read this thread and make a move.

Thanks again