Options

Region 4 Broken!!!

My region 4 always glitches out and crashes my phone, so I cant continue my game, please help me!!!

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    What device do you play on? I play on galaxy s4 android 4.3. Make sure you have latest update, check app store to be sure. Connect to internet; or reconnect and see if that fixes anything. If you have not tried shutting down and restarting device, try that. It may be an ongoing glitch, that is why stating what you play game on is important.
  • Options
    drynndrynn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I use Acer iconia a1 running android... I am having the same issue region 4 glitches then I have to restart device.
  • Options
    judy72649judy72649 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having same problem. I play on a Kindle Fire. Region 4 shows half of go hunt screen and half of Begin stage at the same time. Flashes between Kindle start up and the game. Have to shut down everhthing to get out of it. Have already erased and reloaded the entire game with the loss of ALL provress occuring. Can this issue not be fix?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Appears as though there may be bugs to be worked out. Link to submit a ticket for help; http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask Uninstall/reinstall has never been known to fix anything, it is only known for losing progress. Good luck, hope it gets worked out.