Options

Google Leaderboard

Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
I know glu stated they have no control over this leader board and it typically gets sorted out quickly by whomever does monitor it; but I figured people would find this annoying and funny all the same. Top spot in each held by same person total kills 85,340,689 total hunts 28,385. That is about 3006 kills per hunt. If you are smart enough to hack shouldn't you be smart enough to do math and at least make it probable? I know it is just some donkey that just has to brag about being number one even though they probably never played the game. As there is no reward, I find no point, smh.

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Exactly why I stopped looking at the Android leaderboards long ago...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I know glu stated they have no control over this leader board and it typically gets sorted out quickly by whomever does monitor it; but I figured people would find this annoying and funny all the same. Top spot in each held by same person total kills 85,340,689 total hunts 28,385. That is about 3006 kills per hunt. If you are smart enough to hack shouldn't you be smart enough to do math and at least make it probable? I know it is just some donkey that just has to brag about being number one even though they probably never played the game. As there is no reward, I find no point, smh.

on my android there is this geek with 2 billion kills!!!! and he has a selfie too strutting his geekiness....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
    It would be cool in glu could clean up the leaderboard! Just to know...
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    It really doesn't make sense that these nerds don't have anything better to do but boast on fake kills. I wonder if their friends even care. I'm sure they say "dude who cares. Get a life". It's actually kinda fun that the leaderboards exists. People who actually enjoy the game have more to play for. And it's jaded with hackers. I don't know why I'm even bothering caring. Guess I'm just waiting for my energy to refill. Lol. Btw. Great update glu. Really enjoying it. Can't wait for more seasonal updates. Let's get a petition going for weekly or biweekly updates!!! Bring em on!
  • Options
    on my android there is this geek with 2 billion kills!!!! and he has a selfie too strutting his geekiness....

Lol, very well said. I agree with all of you and whatever, it is going to happen. This post was just a bored, waiting on energy post it is nice to know it is different for different people, not one universal board. I am pretty certain that it is Google that needs to clean the board it is their board; it was clean as far as I knew until just recently.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    waitforit wrote: »
    It would be cool in glu could clean up the leaderboard! Just to know...

Glu does take action on the apple Gamecenter leaderboards. I have reported cheaters in the past and Glu has forwarded that information to apple to remove the cheaters.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Glu does take action on the apple Gamecenter leaderboards. I have reported cheaters in the past and Glu has forwarded that information to apple to remove the cheaters.

Yes; that is why I started this thread for Google leaderboard as to not have it muck up Sheppeck's thread, if you use ios, are looking at game center, please report suspected hackers here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98927-For-Roone-or-Gluadmin-Gamecenter-leader-board
    I know because of your posts that Glu has control over one and not the other so I am not trying to suggest that you are mucking up this thread, just to be clear, I appreciate your posts.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just brought up the Gamecenter leader board because I don't see why Glu has input on one leaderboard and not the google leaderboard.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    You and me both, maybe google is meaner than apple; or have a mine, mine, mine attitude, lol.
  • Options
    Well now it appears to be back at normal; that was pretty quick.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    That guy with 85 million kills still shows on my leaderboard. They have just gone from 85,340,689 to 85,340,830 kills and 28,385 to 28,416 hunts. Their efficiency has therefore dropped to 4.55 kills per hunt for the hunts added since your OP and now.
    The guy with the geeky selfie and 2,111,111,143 kills is still there too. He didn't even bother to fake a number of hunts. At least he doesn't show up in the top 50 (#50 has 7,464 hunts) If he came in at 7400 hunts and after I quit looking, he would be averaging over 285,000 kills per hunt! Did I miss a mega-region?
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    You are totally right; just noticed I wasn't looking at all time. Duh me! A mega region would be an awesome idea.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    The guy with the geeky selfie and 2,111,111,143 kills is still there too. He didn't even bother to fake a number of hunts. At least he doesn't show up in the top 50 (#50 has 7,464 hunts) If he came in at 7400 hunts and after I quit looking, he would be averaging over 285,000 kills per hunt! Did I miss a mega-region?

At least 'geeky' is a 'playful hacker', not really causing real destruction like stealing or viruses, I guess...unless you're trying to help people in some way, hacking just sucks.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    The leaderboards are outdated. If I've been playing this game consistently for a year, there is no way that someone just starting will ever catch up with me. But they may even be a more dedicated and successful hunter than I am. Leaderboard means nothing anymore.