Options

My entire FB progress lost, back to level 0 with 0 bucks. Very Bad for FB players.

I finished region 9 some days ago, and had around 1.6 Million bucks with me.
But now, when i logged in, everything is gone and I am back to level 0 with 0 bucks.
:mad:

This sucks..

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Registered Users 22 Posts
    Why is this happening with many facebook players ?
    This is not done, we spend 100s of hours playing the game and now back to 0.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Future wrote: »
    Why is this happening with many facebook players ?
    This is not done, we spend 100s of hours playing the game and now back to 0.

Because as long as they are collecting money from the Mobile players, they don't care. And probably so us facebook users don't build up too much money before region 10 comes out. They only offer about half the upgrades to facebook compared to Mobile users.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and the team is working on it.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are aware of the issue and the team is working on it.

Thanks for letting us know.
  • Options
    MissyMMissyM Registered Users 1 Posts
    Future wrote: »
    I finished region 9 some days ago, and had around 1.6 Million bucks with me.
    But now, when i logged in, everything is gone and I am back to level 0 with 0 bucks.
    :mad:

This sucks..

Had the same problem. I purchased bucks the other day, 100 gold bars(4.99) two times(it billed twice, I was trying to go back and may have refreshed), I did not receive either of them, submitted a ticket and have not heard back yet.

I then yesterday purchased another 100 bars, I did get them, unfortunately today, I was working on finishing up region 9, I ran out of lives, when I went back, everything was gone and I was back at ZERO/region one.