Options

Finished lost temple now what ?

OK I just finished the hunts in lost temple region . I've gotten 1340 platinum coins or so only hat to spend 200 of them too finish regions 3-4-5 and the lost temple region . So what now just keep doing hunts earning more platinum and hoping for region 10 ?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The spring outbreak event should be out within a week.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Lol you obviously havent upgraded your 3 bows or theres noway you would have any platinum eagles left over. Theres not even enough platinum eagles offered before the rare hunts lock out to fully finish upgrading the barton bow. Try upgrading your bows and you wont have to,worry about having left over PE's.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You can't finish the hunts without upgrading the first 2 bows, so they must've done that at least...
  • Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    MaveriX wrote: »
    Lol you obviously havent upgraded your 3 bows or theres noway you would have any platinum eagles left over. Theres not even enough platinum eagles offered before the rare hunts lock out to fully finish upgrading the barton bow. Try upgrading your bows and you wont have to,worry about having left over PE's.

All 3 bows are fully upgraded It gave me the option to upgrade with platinum or gold . I had lots of gold at least enough to upgrade them all and now I've worked my way up to 1440 platinum coins . It took about 15 hours give or take a hour to finish regions 3-4-5 and lost temple . Did you not have the option to upgrade with gold coins?
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    All 3 bows are fully upgraded It gave me the option to upgrade with platinum or gold . I had lots of gold at least enough to upgrade them all and now I've worked my way up to 1440 platinum coins . It took about 15 hours give or take a hour to finish regions 3-4-5 and lost temple . Did you not have the option to upgrade with gold coins?

Just keep collecting the platinum eagles until the rare hunts of regions 3, 4, and 5 are complete. I doubt DH would have come up with an entirely new currency, with the option to only have to use 10% of it, if they didn't plan on us using the platinum to buy new weapons.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Just keep collecting the platinum eagles until the rare hunts of regions 3, 4, and 5 are complete. I doubt DH would have come up with an entirely new currency, with the option to only have to use 10% of it, if they didn't plan on us using the platinum to buy new weapons.

My thinking exactly