Angry

I had 3 million hunter bucks a stack of gold all the best guns upgraded to the max done 2000 hunts you can check on the Game Center woke up the other morning with nothing back to day one rubbish !!!!!!

Comments

• brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    What platform are you using?
  • VendegoVendego Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me, I didnt have a ton of gold or cash but lost all my progress. I am playing on a Mac Pro OSX 10.9.2. I had boot problems with my Mac. I used time machine to load last backup which fixed it But then when I launched DH I was at beginning. I have $40 real money invested in this game and was really enjoying it. What happened to my progress? I only needed two more trophy hunts to move from Mt. St. Helens to the next region. Very frustrated. In game if I look at Game Center I see my achievements. If I have lost the week of time and money I put into this I will be very angry.
  • imaref4reeimaref4ree Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too had reached level 9 with all updated guns, and real money invested. It has all disappeared. WHAT IS UP? This game SUCKS.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Have you submitted a trouble ticket? Complaining about it isn't going to solve your problem.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Your achievements are in Game Center ,so I'm guessing its in your operating system--something had to delete your game app--i agree the best to try and get it resolved is to summit a ticket,just not sure how they can restore you to the point you were at in the game,good luck