Options

Where have the Rare hunts gone?

I've just loaded deer hunter and all the "rare hunts" and assault riffle series have gone, if I'd known there was a time limit on the levels I'd have played them more, I'm now left with 78 silver coins and needed 12 more for the bow which I now can't earn to buy it n guess I'll never get to the 'hidden temple ' . Shame as apart from that I think this is a really good game.

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I still have the rare hunts. Maybe try rebooting your device??
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes you can, it just doesn't show up right away. But the assault rifle series is expired,you didn't earn platinum coins there anyway. You need to complete shotgun series in region 3, and make sure that the whole level is complete,all trophy hunts and hunting series. Then region 4 has the bow series.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    McWilfMcWilf Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've completed the shotgun and crossbow series and rare hunts in region 3 & 5 but hadn't got enough silver to buy the bow and hadn't done region 4 rare hunts, that's what I ment by no chance of playing 'hidden temple' without region 4 rare hunts to earn 12 silver and find hidden map in rare hunt.
    As for assault rifle I know you can't earn silver but it was first time I've been able to afford a G&H invitational gun and was only a 1/4 through it, thought it'd be open a lot longer but hey-ho! Maybe a countdown on it so people know?
    Cheers for the replys.
  • Options
    dbowermandbowerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    you can get map pieces doing the hunting series missions then you will get into hidden area to get alot of silver but im sure reloading will also get your rare hunts back but they are only in 3,4,5 regions on my game
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    McWilf wrote: »
    I've completed the shotgun and crossbow series and rare hunts in region 3 & 5 but hadn't got enough silver to buy the bow and hadn't done region 4 rare hunts, that's what I ment by no chance of playing 'hidden temple' without region 4 rare hunts to earn 12 silver and find hidden map in rare hunt.
    As for assault rifle I know you can't earn silver but it was first time I've been able to afford a G&H invitational gun and was only a 1/4 through it, thought it'd be open a lot longer but hey-ho! Maybe a countdown on it so people know?
    Cheers for the replys.

The Rare Hunts in region 3, 4, and 5 are not going away. If they are still missing after the update please respond here so we can track down what's going on!
  • Options
    JustinmckeeverJustinmckeever Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost all my rare hunts too! Same boat.... need to play to get coins!
  • Options
    McWilfMcWilf Registered Users 4 Posts
    The rare hunts and assault riffle came back last night, I've been busy on assault rifle trying to fly through it before it disappears again, any idea on its time frame please? Cheers again for the help.
  • Options
    DarrenwessDarrenwess Registered Users 1 Posts
    McWilf wrote: »
    The rare hunts and assault riffle came back last night, I've been busy on assault rifle trying to fly through it before it disappears again, any idea on its time frame please? Cheers again for the help.

How did you get it back as mine are still gone
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Look at the date of the posts.....

They were having some issues with the Club Hunt server recently. I haven't checked to see if it is resolved.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Nope they're still working on it casajr. Maybe tomorrow they'll be back up.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool: