Options

region4 rare hunts "completed" but hidden map piece missing

Hi all. I just "complete" rare hunts of region 4. I can not play another one. But I need one more piece of the hidden map and the info about this piece (number4) is "play rare hunts of region 4". What can I do?

Comments

• Options
    gtojergtojer Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have had the same exact thing happen with region 3. The rare hunt is completed, But I never got the map piece. Region 4 and 5 rare hunts are not complete but I have those pieces. What gives? What do I do now? How do I unlock the hidden area?
  • Options
    Monsterbaja03Monsterbaja03 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Im having the exact same issue but with region 5. It says "complete" but im still missing the lower left piece of the map which comes from region 5 rare hunts. I even tried to "complete" regions 3 & 4 rare hunts hoping it would get me the part of the map i need. One of the region 4 hunts said the reward was a piece of the map, but it didnt give me anything like i was hoping. Somebody please help us!!!!
  • Options
    Any update on this? Still stuck.......
  • Options
    Air CavAir Cav Registered Users 1 Posts
    If you click on the missing map piece, it will tell you what hunt the piece comes from. Not all pieces are from rare hunts, they are also from the bow and crossbow series.
  • Options
    I am aware of that. I have all pieces except the second rare hunts of region 3 which is closed. Rare hunts in areas 4 & 5 are still open but I have all of those pieces. Does that make it clear?
  • Options
    trixtrix Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here... Missing region 3 hidden map piece from completed rare hunt.. Submitted a ticket... But getting bit frustrated now with the lack of updates.
  • Options
    dbowermandbowerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    you can get them from doing hunting series missions as well
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey guys, we are attempting to look into this but we need a savefile from someone running into this issue. Can one of you running into this issue on iOS follow the instructions below? There is another thread where I posted the below instruction,

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99446-Will-not-release-map-pieces-when-I-win-rare-hunts

Thanks!

Hey guys, a couple of questions/requests.

1. Can you let us know which OS/Device this is happening on?

2. Can you post a screenshot of your about screen?
    a. Launch the game
    b. On the Main Screen Select Options
    c. Select About
    d. Take a screenshot or type in the Version/Date/Time listed on your about screen. If you REALLY want to be thorough everything before Player ID.

3. Submit a ticket with your savefile attached.

DISCLAIMER - This is for iOS only!

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Documents
    8. Select SaveData.txt and drag it to a place on your computer

From there add the Savedata.txt to your ticket and update the subject to include SAVEFILE in the subject.

Thanks a ton for helping us track this down!
  • Options
    I sent in the info as requested on 31 Mar but haven't heard anything yet. Is this being worked?