Options

Bounty hunt: Kudus in North Africa

SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
Anyone else having difficulty finding kudu in North Africa?

After an initial stampede hunt of 12 kudus, I have had no further kudus in more than 30 subsequent hunts. Plenty other animals, onyx, impala, lions, cheetah, leopard, hyena, jackal but not one kudus hunt!

Comments

• Options
    Chuckroast50lbsChuckroast50lbs Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here I notice that after I upgraded some of my guns.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    no kudus here as well. someone mentioned they are very rare (12 kudus) in like 40 or 50 hunts. I did more than 50 hunts and still no kudus :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Conversely, I 3 starred the mooses in Alaska one in about 30 minutes this morning.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Kudus appear to be like a rare hunt, that is why it is 30 hunts and there is only one hunt with them.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...they DO come up eventually, just be patient and work through the other hunts until you get them AND THEN: don't complete the hunt but kill only the first 7 (got a 8 kudu hunt now). hunt will fail but they'll get counted for the bounty and most important you'll keep the hunt... repeat and kill the next seven and so on. - same works for sheep, ducks, lions, zebras etc.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    ...they DO come up eventually, just be patient and work through the other hunts until you get them AND THEN: don't complete the hunt but kill only the first 7 (got a 8 kudu hunt now). hunt will fail but they'll get counted for the bounty and most important you'll keep the hunt... repeat and kill the next seven and so on. - same works for sheep, ducks, lions, zebras etc.

that is clever, how did I miss that...thanks :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    If you are on an iOS device there are club hunts once and a wile for kudu. When you hunt them, use an energy drink and you should be able to kill more. I got 30 in one hunt today!
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Slowride 109 is right. Always check the club hunts.
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Slowride 109 is right. Always check the club hunts.

He is not getting kudu ... because I have all of them. I got 4 kudu hunts in the last series of 10 hunts of an energy bar. How depressive!