Region 7 done --30 hunts--weapon reward--notice kills count toward bounties

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
Fang pistol ---get a bounty reward --it was for total kills---good hunting

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I assume you've sped through these using gold to refill your energy supply? Tempting for me to do the same, as I have a good stockpile, but I'm gonna save it for a region 10 gun!
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It is tempting to use gold to replenish energy. But I have become very stingy with my gold. Even though gold has been a lot easier to get since the lost temple update. Has anyone else taken advantage of the Sears and Kmart ads? Each one is 2 gold apiece and you can do them at least 5 times a day. I get at least 20 gold from just clicking on the weekly ad.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Yea I used gold--got it on the bounty rewards while playing zombie--
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It is tempting to use gold to replenish energy. But I have become very stingy with my gold. Even though gold has been a lot easier to get since the lost temple update. Has anyone else taken advantage of the Sears and Kmart ads? Each one is 2 gold apiece and you can do them at least 5 times a day. I get at least 20 gold from just clicking on the weekly ad.

Where are the kmart ads????
    Go to the ads page. The sears and Kmart ads have been at the very top.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Not there on mine......the ad page is the glu credit page where all the silly tasks are for gold
    Check back every once in a while. I get about 20 gold per day for clicking on the sears and Kmart ads. It's the easiest way to get gold.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Thank for the info a out free gold
    I am getting about 50 gold per day. Gold used to be hard to come by but right now I have over 2,200 gold saved up.