Options

Bought the headsman elite but it still says i need a spring outbreak event pistol...

This must be a bug, because it's acting like i don't own the required pistol to do the spring outbreak hunts, even though i just bought the headsman elite.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The headsman elite is for the region 9 pistol event. The headsman pistol is for the region 7 event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Where is are the pistols at I don't see them
  • Options
    ASFxASFx Registered Users 13 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The headsman elite is for the region 9 pistol event. The headsman pistol is for the region 7 event.

That's annoying. So they want us to spend more gold to buy less powerful pistols just for this event? :(
  • Options
    Nobody is forcing you to play this game. Buy the gun or don't. I don't care.
  • Options
    04500411570450041157 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I dont have an option for a "headsman" pistol?..
    Cant get hidden map coz its impossible to finish series 4 and 9.... I have hundreds of thousands of dollars and its worthless... this game is turning to s*!t...
  • Options
    scootj79scootj79 Registered Users 2 Posts
    THIS IS WRONG!! A popup for the game says Purchase the Headsman Elite pistol to play both the Series 7 and 9 Spring Outbreak events... which leads me to buying that guy instead of going for the deal of buying both guns... thats false advertisement and its illegal. The Headsman Elite pistol is suppose to hunt both according to the game.. this flaw needs to be fixed. Even the game says you just need a Spring Outbreak Event pistol and it has to be at least 347 power.. this has happened with other things to me like the assault rifle series.. This does need fixed so please fix it.
  • Options
    AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    You can hunt both regions with the 7gun, but you only get one hunt in region 9 before you need to upgrade to continUe. I don't like it either I didn't know about the special buy till it was to late.
  • Options
    RockporterRockporter Registered Users 11 Posts
    ASfx, I bought the Headsman Elite believing it would work on both levels. It is a Spring Event pistol and is well over the required power for the level 7 hunts. I paid good money to hunt both event series and hope this is merely a glitch in the programming. If not then buyer beware.
  • Options
    scootj79 wrote: »
    THIS IS WRONG!! A popup for the game says Purchase the Headsman Elite pistol to play both the Series 7 and 9 Spring Outbreak events... which leads me to buying that guy instead of going for the deal of buying both guns... thats false advertisement and its illegal. The Headsman Elite pistol is suppose to hunt both according to the game.. this flaw needs to be fixed. Even the game says you just need a Spring Outbreak Event pistol and it has to be at least 347 power.. this has happened with other things to me like the assault rifle series.. This does need fixed so please fix it.

My thoughts exactly. I never would have spent real money on this had it said each Headsman pistol was only good for one Spring Outbreak event.

Hopefully just a glitch. Perhaps a Moderator could bring this to Glu's attention and let us know what their thoughts are.
  • Options
    Sorry for the triple posts. I just read in another thread that Glu is aware of this problem and is working on a fix.

A hearty thank you goes out to Gluadmin for bringing this to Glu's attention and replying in the thread titled Pistol Series Needs Fixing.

My faith in Glu has been restored.
  • Options
    andreklp641andreklp641 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i compreted region 7 and the special event not appear :( help plz ...
    Andre Pinheiro
  • Options
    andreklp641andreklp641 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I compreted region 7 and the special event not appear :( help plz ...
    Andre Pinheiro
  • Options
    I compreted region 7 and the special event not appear :( help plz ...

I think the last update took away the spring outbreak event on regions 7 and 9. The event was available for 3 months. And events always have a limited time.