Region 9 zombies done---30hunts--weapon rewarded

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
Upgrade the elite pistol as you go thru region 9---oxford assault rifle after the 30 hunt--now let's see what is region 7. Ok event different animals---same backgrounds----really like the elite pistol and fast reloads

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Region 7 wouldn't let me use the Elite gun. Is that what you're using?
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Regular headsman--region 7 pistol
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I understand Glu wants us to purchase both Headsman pistols for the bonus weapon deal, but the posted requirements aren't very logical.
    We had the Sportsman event pistol for the Sportsman event and now we have two Spring Outbreak events/pistols. Both Outbreak pistols are for the same animals and scenery except one says Elite series and the other doesn't. If "Elite" is supposed to be superior to the non-elite, wouldn't it make sense you could use the more powerful Elite region 9 weapon on the non-elite region 7? Also it would seem to make sense that the rewarded region 10 Fang would be enough to get you through a region 9 hunt. Fang with 1592 power for Outbreak, Headsman Elite with power 1157 for Outbreak.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Any chance you could post a screen shot of the region 10 fang pistol android awaiting an update to resolve some issues be nice to see the award for completing the pistol events I only got as far as hunts 21 in both before they both dissappeared sadly
    ( + )
    I've finished both on Android and been awarded the prize weapons...
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    When I opened Deer Hunter a few minutes ago it said it was updating I looked and it was a 65.41 mb update.

But it didn't have the bar as it normally does , finally it said it was preparing the game and when it opens it popped up ( I don't remember word for word)

But it said there are undead deer loose use the Headsman in regions 8 and 9 there are special hunts for you to win region 10 guns before you can buy them ( as I said I don't remember it word for word but that's pretty much it in a nutshell )

This wasn't an Ad it was a black box with white lettering like is always in the game telling things to do or can do.

And at the bottom it had two buttons one said go to the weapons store the other said close.

After I went to the weapons store it automatically took me to pistols but there was no headsman there to buy.

Then I went through all 9 regions plus the lost Temple and there were no special hunts or Zombie animals to be found. I opened the game on my GALAXY NOTE 10.1 2014 EDITION TABLET, MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4, AND A GALAXY TAB 3 7 INCH TABLET.

All three did exactly the same thing updating game 65.41 mb update, upon opening it that same black with white border pop up says the same thing and if you click go to Gun store it opens up the pistols and there were no headsman pistol to be found, nor we there any Zombie animals in any of the regions.

Has anyone else have this happen, I have closed the game reopened it, uninstalled it then reinstalled it. But it remains the same.
  • north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    Same prob bro I was waiting for thisnevent now I cant do it
  • Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I've finished both on Android and been awarded the prize weapons...

What weapon do you get with the region 7 hunts?
    A region 10 pistol.
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    I've completed the region 9 pistol series, no reward. Started on the region 7 one last night but today neither this nor the completed one are showing.
    No sign of any "Headsman" in the weapon shop either.
    Sounds like I'm not the only one with these problems (is it just Android?)
    Hope they resolve the issues soon...
    xx
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Well I finally got the Headsman pistol plus the Headsman elite.

But there are still no new hunts anywhere, no Zombie animals it's a real pain in the ***