Just got the pop up for spring out break-zombie deer

2Next

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Mega zombie wolves coming soon. https://www.facebook.com/glu.mobile

Was just about to post that myself. ;) Thanks for posting!
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Just got update, two 30 hunt pistol series; one in region 7 and one in region 9.
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    When I opened Deer Hunter a few minutes ago it said it was updating I looked and it was a 65.41 mb update.

But it didn't have the bar as it normally does , finally it said it was preparing the game and when it opens it popped up ( I don't remember word for word)

But it said there are undead deer loose use the Headsman in regions 8 and 9 there are special hunts for you to win region 10 guns before you can buy them ( as I said I don't remember it word for word but that's pretty much it in a nutshell )

This wasn't an Ad it was a black box with white lettering like is always in the game telling things to do or can do.

And at the bottom it had two buttons one said go to the weapons store the other said close.

After I went to the weapons store it automatically took me to pistols but there was no headsman there to buy.

Then I went through all 9 regions plus the lost Temple and there were no special hunts or Zombie animals to be found. I opened the game on my GALAXY NOTE 10.1 2014 EDITION TABLET, MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S4, AND A GALAXY TAB 3 7 INCH TABLET.

All three did exactly the same thing updating game 65.41 mb update, upon opening it that same black with white border pop up says the same thing and if you click go to Gun store it opens up the pistols and there were no headsman pistol to be found, nor we there any Zombie animals in any of the regions.

Has anyone else have this happen, I have closed the game reopened it, uninstalled it then reinstalled it. But it remains the same.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Hey guys, considering there are other questions here about new updates, where better to put this? If somewhere better feel free to move it there for me.

I just want to know whether anyone else has:

1) a rare hunt in region 5 that says "new" "complete" that you can never again play.
    2) just got updates for region 3 and lost temple that did nothing as far as i can tell.
    3) loves this game but wishes they had gold left after simply buying the guns needed for the events.

and when i first downloaded this game there was another pistol event that must have expired and i wish i could still play those levels even though it was probably to get a weapon for lvl 9.

This is my first post here, and i love the game, just wanted to vent, thanks

P.S. I already have the best bow unlocked, as well as this badass region 10 pistol and i love using it on easy missions trying to get some of the few bounties i have left that require me playing on the easier regions. I also have not yet unlocked region 9, I am 1 trophy away, but im using the lvl 8 rifle that cost gold only, which was a mistake on my part because it requires me to lvl it up like 6 more times costing a total of around 150k after ive completed every single hunt that i aside from the contract and club hunts which are infinite and its getting boring doing them over and over all day for 3 days in a row. guns that cost gold shouldnt need such upgrading imo
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Hey guys, considering there are other questions here about new updates, where better to put this? If somewhere better feel free to move it there for me.

I just want to know whether anyone else has:

1) a rare hunt in region 5 that says "new" "complete" that you can never again play.
    2) just got updates for region 3 and lost temple that did nothing as far as i can tell.
    3) loves this game but wishes they had gold left after simply buying the guns needed for the events.

and when i first downloaded this game there was another pistol event that must have expired and i wish i could still play those levels even though it was probably to get a weapon for lvl 9.

This is my first post here, and i love the game, just wanted to vent, thanks

P.S. I already have the best bow unlocked, as well as this badass region 10 pistol and i love using it on easy missions trying to get some of the few bounties i have left that require me playing on the easier regions. I also have not yet unlocked region 9, I am 1 trophy away, but im using the lvl 8 rifle that cost gold only, which was a mistake on my part because it requires me to lvl it up like 6 more times costing a total of around 150k after ive completed every single hunt that i aside from the contract and club hunts which are infinite and its getting boring doing them over and over all day for 3 days in a row. guns that cost gold shouldnt need such upgrading imo

Yes my rare hunts in regions 3,4,5, and the lost temple apparently are limited because mine now read New and complete.