Options

One time offer for region 9 pistol series?

How many glu credit does the elite pistol cost for the one time offer?

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    160 in gold and reg headsman cost 120 ----180 for both,is a better deal than the special offer
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I got the region 7 headsman for 73 as a one time offer
  • Options
    BlikenBliken Registered Users 8 Posts
    I don't see a pistol series for region 9. I have completed the lost region 1. Just waiting for region 10 or lost region 2 to open.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bliken wrote: »
    I don't see a pistol series for region 9. I have completed the lost region 1. Just waiting for region 10 or lost region 2 to open.

Did you download the update? The pistol events are on regions 7 and 9.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    They were up until 10 minutes ago mine just dissappeared maybe region 10 is the new twilight zone!
    ( + )
  • Options
    mrhalfleftmrhalfleft Registered Users 10 Posts
    It Is Fri March 28,9:22 Am... I SeeN The Pistol Series In Region 7 And 9 Thursday Eve,But There Was No Message About It Until This Morning,Nothing Saying I Needed The Huntsman In Particular. IFinished The Region7 Pistol Series Last Night,With What I Had..Today I Hot The New News About Needing The HeadHunter Pistol,My Two Issues Are,One,The HeadHunter Pistols Don't Even Show Up In Store To Be Able To Buy,And Two, Now That Region 7 Is CImported,I Won't Be Able To Do It WithCorrect Weapon If IT Does Show Up In Store..
  • Options
    Now That Region 7 Pistol Series Is Completed,Not imported
  • Options
    I Just ReLoaded The Game,Now, The Pistol Series In Regions 7 And 9 Are Gone AndThere Is A Completed Assault Rifle Series In Region 8 ? Getting Bummed About All This..
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    The update was messed up for android so they pulled it to fix it, hopefully it will come back soon and be right so all missed rewards can be gained. Anyone that completed it were not required to use pistol, pistol wasn't even available at first, nor were eagles being awarded like they should have been, or the guns. We just have to wait for Glu.
  • Options
    Thanks,Hope It All Works Out How It Should.I Enjoy The Game.
  • Options
    dbowermandbowerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    did anyone else lose there ability to get and use glu gold credits with update my credits are stuck at zero dont even wanna cash in a bounty because it says u recieved credit but doesnt register
  • Options
    OrAny Idea When The Fix For Android WilL Be Done? I Still Don't Have The New Pistol Missions OR Pistols,And Some Old Special Missions Are Back Up And Completed.
  • Options
    Ok,Just Got An Update, The Pistols Are Now Available For Gold,BUT The Region 7 And First Ones Of Region 9 I Completed Last Night,AreStill Completed And I Didn't Get Any Of The Rewards,Atleast Reset Them Please so I Can Get The Rewards.Seeing AS They Weren't Done Properly OR Rewarded Because Of The Android Glitch.
  • Options
    jetinker14jetinker14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am in same situation, exactly. Waiting for GLU
  • Options
    Still Haven'roToooe Gold Coinst A Reset On Pistol Challenges Or The Rewards For Completing The Region 7 Pistol Challenge,Which Also Means I Can't Do Region 9 Challenge..I Was Getting Into Completing The Contract Challenges Before This,Even Though It Was A Bit aggravating Not Having Enough Time To Build Up Enough Silver Eagles To Finish Building My Bow Up To Max Level..Now All The Trouble With This Not Working And Every Time I Try To Do Surveys And Other Tasks To Get FRee Gold Coins,I Don't Get Them,Then Have To Contact The Sponsor For That And Still Haven't Got Them..I'm About At The End Of My Rope,With It AL And Don't Feel Much Like Playing The Game Now..Why Bother If You Don't Get What You Earned...ToO Bad To Because Until Now,Its Been A Decent Game And One Of My Favorites.
  • Options
    The OpeninG sentence of Last Post Is Supposed To Read,"Still Haven't Got A Reset On Pistol Challenges".Jeeeeesh,Even The Posts In The Forum Don't Work Right,Half Those Errors In Last Post Were Because Cursor Was Jumping ArouNd As I Wrote The Words.
  • Options
    StilL Hasn't Been Reset,Hope It Will Be Soon.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Series will not be reset; if you finished it before the bug was fixed, you would not have received correct rewards. Only suggestion now is to submit a ticket for help. Good luck!
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I never got the update or the chance 2 kill zombies or have fun wit pistols......SMDH......seriously