Options

One missing part of the hidden region

Hi, I'm playing on the french version of Deer Hunter 2014 on a Samsung Galaxy S3
I already got all the parts of the hidden region from the rare hunt and the shotgun and bow series from region 3 and 4
I also completed the crossbow series from region 5 but i didn't get the part
When i'm looking how i have to get the last part it says (in french) that i have to complete the BOW series instead of CROSSBOW series
I tried to do a lot of rare hunt but in vain
Does someone have the same problem and figured how to solve it?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Daz TheyoutDaz Theyout Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi,I get the same problem with thesame version of the game. I still dont find any solutions for now. I m still going to play rare hunt in standard regions 3 4. 5.
    I really would like to find that last piece of map (#7) to play the hidden area
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    If you go to the map and click on the empty piece, it should tell you which hunts to work at in which region.
    You will eventually want to complete all of the rare hunts in each region to collect as much platinum as possible though.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Yes, it says "Finish the bow series in the standard region 5".
    There is certainly a bug somewhere as there region 5 is the crossbow series.
    So I have no over choice To play rare hunts but I really don t no if I will get the missing map by that way...
  • Options
    Yes, i finaly got the final piece of map. I don t know if I found the solution but i got it from region 5 rare hunt by hunting with the crossbow.
    As i finished the Crossbow challenge for goodies i didn t hunt with the crossbow anymore, and as soon as i re equiped it, the next rare hunt i play was the good one (a wolf heart shot).
    I m very happy to discover that new region wich is beautiful, thanks glu for this nice game.
  • Options
    chirajichiraji Registered Users 2 Posts
    It solved the problem indeed
  • Options
    De rien mon ami...
  • Options
    pg06800pg06800 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bonjour,
    J'ai le même problème il manque une pièce de la carte cachée ils me demandent de finir la série arc dans la région 5 mais je l'ai déjà terminée.
    J'ai pas bien compris comment tu as fait peux tu m'expliquer
    Merci.
  • Options
    fed2828fed2828 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have the same issue finish all the bows hunts & still missing a piece of region 3 & 5 of the map. I have play does 2 regions hunt like 4 time each after complete the task with the bows & nothing