Options

to gluadmin - platinum eagle coin credits for zombieland

How do we get the coin credits for zombie hunts completed before the latest zombieland update? I figure that I am due about 42 coin for sucessful hunting yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Since this hunt was to be a way for us to gain more eagle coin, it is not going to work well for those of us who have started the hunt yesterday. Those who finished the hunt yesterday may get no eagle coins and so are really screwed. I only completed the first 21 hunts in both region and so I did not finish the hunts yesterday. I may be able to salvage some benefit from the hunt but it will be unlikely that I will get sufficient eagle coin to prepare for future hunts. Those fortunate enough to have not started these hunts yesterday may get the most benefit from the special zombie hunts.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Correction.....lost eagle coin from this failed release is closer to 64 coin.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    It is closer to 90
    in Region 7, 1 platinum eagle for each of the 30 hunts is 30
    in Region 9, 2 Platinum eagle for use of the 60 hunts j's 60
    So the total is at least 90 plus any extra platinum eagle at the end of the Hunts
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    It is closer to 90
    in Region 7, 1 platinum eagle for each of the 30 hunts is 30
    in Region 9, 2 Platinum eagle for use of the 60 hunts j's 60
    So the total is at least 90 plus any extra platinum eagle at the end of the Hunts
    90 is indeed the maximum amount of platinums u can collect from the two regions....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I played to level 21 before bug pulled the pistol events spring outbreak so im missing 21 platinum eagles region 7 pistol series and 42 silver platinums for region 9 pistol event elite on the upside managed to complete both once update restored them and win fang pistol for region 7 event and oxford assault for region 9 and I didn't need to upgrade sights on headsman and headsman elite pistols so I can enjoy the open sights for future events had to upgrade both headsmans on power in order to finish pistol events zombie outbreak! Quite enjoyed zombie animals they hardly shuffled as expected must of been usain bolt zombie gene strain as those animals were shifting!
    ( + )
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I completed both Zombie Hunts and got nothing.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Did you complete the spring outbreak pistol events before the update? You have to use headsman pistol for region 7 and headsman elite pistol for.region 9 at the top of the forum there is a submit ticket link is all I can suggest
    ( + )