Options

Where have all the boars gone?

TommyNorwayTommyNorway Registered Users 4 Posts
Am I the only one who hasn't seen a boar in the Lost Temple lately? I swear I have been playing for days without that hunt showing up.

Comments

• Options
    AJD1983AJD1983 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Im having same prob i only need one kill to close out a bounty n i been hunting lost temple all day n havent seen one boar. ***
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've had boars about six times in the last couple of days. I can't explain why you all don't get them, I guess you have to just keep playing and see what comes up. Good luck!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hidden region has boars I enjoy the boar hunts pity they don't attack hunter as they're aggressive if provoked
    ( + )
  • Options
    ch5416ch5416 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've been playing the lost temple loads in the last few days trying to get boars, but I've not seen any for maybe a week. Is there a finite amount of boars? I still need a couple of dozen to finish the boars/lost temple bounty. Ta.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Patience Grasshopper....
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    ch5416 wrote: »
    I've been playing the lost temple loads in the last few days trying to get boars, but I've not seen any for maybe a week. Is there a finite amount of boars? I still need a couple of dozen to finish the boars/lost temple bounty. Ta.

Just keep playing and when you get the boar hunt, shoot all but the last one and your hunt will be failed but the kills still count and you can start the hunt over and over instead of waiting. However that is taking a short cut if you want to go that route. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    ch5416ch5416 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ah yeah, that'll work! As casajr says, I'll just have to have patience and keep playing. Thanks fellas.