Options

starting over

garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
I lost everything with the new update but I'm already back to region 8 in two days. I had 16 million dollars a **** load of guns but I didn't loose my coins. I think getting through 8 regions in two days must be a record. By the time glu release region 10 I will have everything back. If someone tells you to re download the game don't you will loose everything. Have fun guys see you in region 10.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Nice work Gary, glad you're back...region 10 animals are 'in for it' now!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I would agree you have been on a record pace to get back--prime example of determination
  • Options
    Just like I said in my earlier threads why get mad it's a free game. But yes I am playing a little ****ed because I work so hard to get where I was. So with that being said I'm still having fun with the game. Btw my wife thinks I need mental help because of the game.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I lost everything with the new update but I'm already back to region 8 in two days. I had 16 million dollars a **** load of guns but I didn't loose my coins. I think getting through 8 regions in two days must be a record. By the time glu release region 10 I will have everything back. If someone tells you to re download the game don't you will loose everything. Have fun guys see you in region 10.

You can back up your progress on an android device. You might want to do that encase you lose your progress again.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    I ended up in the same boat as you did Gary. Waited for the fix, got it, fixed 7, but couldn't redo 9. Got tired of waiting for flu to respond to my ticket so I tried fixing it myself and ended up starting over. Kind of sucks losing all the bounties I had completed along with the eagles and cash, but it been fun starting over. Complete each region bounty as I go. Knowing what I need to do to complete the other bounties such as brain shots I always take that one first in the region hunts. They did change some of the hunts from the first time I went thru so its not all bad I guess.
  • Options
    I will definitely think twice before I do something stupid again. I hope to be at region 9 by Monday. I know some people say take it slow through the regions but that's not me. Still having fun.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I did the same thing and was back in region 9 in a couple of hours. I still had all the gold coins and so bought the top rifle and shotgun and waded through all the trophy hunts in one go.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    You can back up your progress on an android device. You might want to do that encase you lose your progress again.

Can you post how you backup your game save data please? I'm on android samsung galaxh note II and would like to keep my progress in game safe if at all possible?
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Me to! Thanks.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Me three. I don't want to do this again.
  • Options
    silvsilv Registered Users 1 Posts
    If you have an Android the only way i know to backup game data is with an app called Helium its available on the market. This does not work for iphones i dont know how to backup an iphone game. If you have an SD card (which most phones don't anymore unfortunately) then its free, if you don't have an SD you may have to pay a small fee for there cloud storage. The app will require a desktop computer to activate it then it will back up any app data you select and you can then download a fresh version of the game and go back to helium and restore all saved data. This is also how you transfer the game from one device to another. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Thankyou good to know
    ( + )
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Just like I said in my earlier threads why get mad it's a free game. But yes I am playing a little ****ed because I work so hard to get where I was. So with that being said I'm still having fun with the game. Btw my wife thinks I need mental help because of the game.

well if you restarted and finished 8 regions in two days, then I think your wife has a valid point.....glad u r back... I would have been frustrated beyond restarting if I had a similar issue. kudos to your gaming determination and sympathies with the lady :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)