Options

* Need HELP - No Spring Outbreak (Zombie) event in Android - Thanks *

Hi Bro and Sis,
I still can't find the Spring Outbreak (Zombie) event.
There are no update or download button in region 7 & 9 for Zombie event.
Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?
Some folks said that there are some problems for Android version,
so Glu postponed the Spring Outbreak update.
Is that true ?
Your advices are very much appreciated.
Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Mine reappeared after an update
    ( + )
  • Options
    mrhalfleftmrhalfleft Registered Users 10 Posts
    I Have Android,IGot The First Update,ButThere Is An Issue With It Got Android,Got A Second Update And Other Completed Series Popped Up,But The Zombie Suits Didn't Get Changed,Not Did I Get Credits For Completing Region 7
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I also don't have any Zombie hunts.......
  • Options
    NTD350NTD350 Registered Users 6 Posts
    mbah168 wrote: »
    Hi Bro and Sis,
    I still can't find the Spring Outbreak (Zombie) event.
    There are no update or download button in region 7 & 9 for Zombie event.
    Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?
    Some folks said that there are some problems for Android version,
    so Glu postponed the Spring Outbreak update.
    Is that true ?
    Your advices are very much appreciated.
    Thank you so much.

i am having the same problem, the new 'news feed' section keeps telling me to go to the store because of the zombie invasion but my HTC ONE hasn't even done the update to allow me to do these hunts, i am seriusly considering deleting this game unless GLU pull their heads out of there ****s and sort out their **** before they advertise an update or release.

seriously glu this is getting stupid, this **** happened with the Christmas hunts too, sort it out please, its a great game with great graphics but your lack of bug checks and crash issues is really poor.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    NTD350 wrote: »
    i am having the same problem, the new 'news feed' section keeps telling me to go to the store because of the zombie invasion but my HTC ONE hasn't even done the update to allow me to do these hunts, i am seriusly considering deleting this game unless GLU pull their heads out of there ****s and sort out their **** before they advertise an update or release.

seriously glu this is getting stupid, this **** happened with the Christmas hunts too, sort it out please, its a great game with great graphics but your lack of bug checks and crash issues is really poor.

You should be seeing the event now. Ensure you are on a reliable connection and do the update if you haven't.