Options

Watching Videos

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Has anybody noticed that the one gold coin videos have all but dried up? I used to be able to do 15-20 per day. Now I'm lucky if I can do 5. The Sears and Walmart offers have disappeared also. Seems like it's getting a lot harder to get free gold.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The last few days I have only been getting about 10 gold per day. And it seems like the day after I mentioned the Kmart and Sears ads on this forum I never got those ads again.

I am all set for gold for at least the next 4 regions. I have 2350 in gold right now. When the lost temple update came out I was getting about 100 gold per day.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The last few days I have only been getting about 10 gold per day. And it seems like the day after I mentioned the Kmart and Sears ads on this forum I never got those ads again.

I am all set for gold for at least the next 4 regions. I have 2350 in gold right now. When the lost temple update came out I was getting about 100 gold per day.

Videos are different in each part of the world. In the one I am, we are lucky if we get 1 video to watch every 8-10 days ....
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Has anybody noticed that the one gold coin videos have all but dried up? I used to be able to do 15-20 per day. Now I'm lucky if I can do 5. The Sears and Walmart offers have disappeared also. Seems like it's getting a lot harder to get free gold.

When you mentioned how mush gold you were getting with those ads, I winced.....figured they would go bye bye, and they did.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    in my part of the world, videos come out once a month, and Glu credits for new downloadable apps once a week or so....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    bro no offense but glu found out and removed it so its kind of your fault they went missing the day you mentioned it
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    bro no offense but glu found out and removed it so its kind of your fault they went missing the day you mentioned it

Are you talking to me? If you are I'm not offended. As I have already stated I have enough gold for the next few events. But it is always nice to have more gold, so I will keep my mouth shut when a Noob asks how they can get gold easily.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Are you talking to me? If you are I'm not offended. As I have already stated I have enough gold for the next few events. But it is always nice to have more gold, so I will keep my mouth shut when a Noob asks how they can get gold easily.
    Wow did not know you that kind of influence , or,are you on some kind watch list for helping others with the game,LOL
    Hey north hunter, you are way out of line,if you take the time to read some of threads that Sheppeck has been involved in,you understand that Sheppeck puts out some very good info to help others!!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Changes aren't made because of one post on the forums. Any change would have been purely coincidental. Please don't blame individual players for larger design/development things.