Options

played it and completed everything

christudballchristudball Registered Users 5 Posts
I have played, and beaten all the levels. Only waiting on region 10. And have I spent any money? Nope. Im not using real money (sorry glu, but im poor).

Why buy gold you can do bounties, watch videos or d/led other apps/games. The game doesnt need to be completed in a few days.

im level 45 and been taking my time as ive been playing since about October. There really is no rush, enjoy it. I am.

p.s
Im on android, completed the zombie hunts and got my weapons. Even used gold to buy the elite, only after I had saved up and warched videos and dled some games. Stop moaning all the time and put in a ticket. Not hard

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Have you finished all the bounties??
    Say What??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Good for you! Good attitude to have, as long as it's fun for you then have at it!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Hot13tHot13t Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree, I've finished everything to, I'm lvl 38, great fun.
  • Options
    3judges3judges Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm playing on IOS and have been playing since mid-February. I have not completed the zombies hunts as I'm trying to get enough gold without spending $$. I'm on level 65 and banked over 11 million hunter bucks. Too bad you can't use it to buy the zombie weapons. I'll play until I get enough gold in bounties. Playing the hidden region since it has the most deer per play
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I have played, and beaten all the levels. Only waiting on region 10. And have I spent any money? Nope. Im not using real money (sorry glu, but im poor).

Why buy gold you can do bounties, watch videos or d/led other apps/games. The game doesnt need to be completed in a few days.

im level 45 and been taking my time as ive been playing since about October. There really is no rush, enjoy it. I am.

p.s
    Im on android, completed the zombie hunts and got my weapons. Even used gold to buy the elite, only after I had saved up and warched videos and dled some games. Stop moaning all the time and put in a ticket. Not hard

Thanks for sharing this perspective/approach and glad you are enjoying the game still.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Thank you for your refreshing point if view,that what it is all about havering fun
  • Options
    RockporterRockporter Registered Users 11 Posts

p.s

I have read this weeks ago before joining the forum and found it again and thought I'd say how much I enjoyed reading your post.
  • Options
    KatyKaty Registered Users 5 Posts
    Played and completed ALL levels and I'm also waiting on level 10. I'm level 55, 55 years old, and I'm really liking this game. I haven't paid a cent for this game and I agree that it's a game you can play without paying out your own money if you persevere. Game on guys!
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Playing the bounties for meaningful amount of gold has really breathed new life into this game. Now just cut back on making us pay gold for trivial stuff. Fact is, this game is improving and I believe Glu is listening. I actually purchased some gold the other day just to show some solidarity.