Options

App Store has a version 2.0.1 update for regions3,7,9,& lost temple

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
Has fix for some issues downloading assets and for improving game performance ,just loaded it getting ready to see what the differences are

Comments

• Options
    GregaGrega Registered Users 12 Posts
    Didn't fix my crashing issue.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Has fix for some issues downloading assets and for improving game performance ,just loaded it getting ready to see what the differences are
    No change in freezing phone in regions 4 or 9 ... really glu ?you release another hunt in a region thatis unplayable for many users ?? The freezing /glitching / unplayable issues that have been frequently referred to as "HIGH PRIORITY"..STILLHAVENT BEEN FIXED! good lord what are u people thinking? I cannot reach the lost temple because region 4 is and has been unplayable now u release a new hunt on region 9 which u are well aware is as messed up as region 4.. seriously...? Screw u glu developers / support/ troubleshooters.... u suck
  • Options
    Sound like the GLU needs a needs a button,like the Staples big red easy button-press it and bam ,problem solved
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    No change in freezing phone in regions 4 or 9 ... really glu ?you release another hunt in a region thatis unplayable for many users ?? The freezing /glitching / unplayable issues that have been frequently referred to as "HIGH PRIORITY"..STILLHAVENT BEEN FIXED! good lord what are u people thinking? I cannot reach the lost temple because region 4 is and has been unplayable now u release a new hunt on region 9 which u are well aware is as messed up as region 4.. seriously...? Screw u glu developers / support/ troubleshooters.... u suck

Getting abusive isn't going to change the state of the game. Please discontinue this type of commenting.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sound like the GLU needs a needs a button,like the Staples big red easy button-press it and bam ,problem solved

Ah, wouldn't that be nice for everyone involved. ;)
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Ah, wouldn't that be nice for everyone involved. ;)

Sure hope that button is ready to be released soon for all glu games, incase users run into problems.

(everything in life would be so simple with the button)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Sure hope that button is ready to be released soon for all glu games, incase users run into problems.

(everything in life would be so simple with the button)

Hope we can use hunter bucks to by it,cause if it requires gold or even worst platinum ,that going to create a bunch of threads--lol
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    Not sure if this thread is regarding an android update, but I am unable to locate it if it is. Just checked my version and its still 2.0.0. Play store didn't show an update. The Google store showed an install button, but its current version was 2.0.0. After losing my progress from the zombie bug want to make sure I have the right version before I get much farther in the game again. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    iahunter wrote: »
    Not sure if this thread is regarding an android update, but I am unable to locate it if it is. Just checked my version and its still 2.0.0. Play store didn't show an update. The Google store showed an install button, but its current version was 2.0.0. After losing my progress from the zombie bug want to make sure I have the right version before I get much farther in the game again. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I posted as update thru App Store -for ISO devices-not sure about google store for android
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    OK thanks I'll keep checking the thread.
  • Options
    AJD1983AJD1983 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I look for the latest update talked about today for IOS devices in App store. I still haven't seen anything yet. Any info on how to get this update. Im playing on a iPhone 5.
  • Options
    All I did was go to the App Store and check for updates ,I didn't get a notification --just happen to find it when I checking the App Store before the zombie release,