Options

remove hacker/cheaters from the top 100

christudballchristudball Registered Users 5 Posts
I play Deer Hunter, and have for awhile. I really enjoy the game. However it really anmoys me to see players who have hacked the game at the top of the awards. Granted im still a long way from the top. But you really need someone to be checking this on a weekly basis. Its not fair for the players that actually play.

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Will be moving this thread to DH14 section
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Hot13tHot13t Registered Users 8 Posts
    There is a top 100?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I play Deer Hunter, and have for awhile. I really enjoy the game. However it really anmoys me to see players who have hacked the game at the top of the awards. Granted im still a long way from the top. But you really need someone to be checking this on a weekly basis. Its not fair for the players that actually play.

I have reported cheaters/hackers in the past and Glu has removed them from the Gamecenter leaderboard. Glu is being slow to remove the last batch I reported but I will remind them again.

I also find it really annoying when someone jumps ahead of me in the leaderboard. I am very close to the top on all categories.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    John ReeseJohn Reese Registered Users 14 Posts
    what or where is the "gamecenter" leaderboard? is there another lb out there? as I only see the google lb i'm on...
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Gamecenter is iOS (Apple) leaderboard and Google leaderboard is for android.
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts

Are you a 6 year old?
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I have a question that maybe someone can help me with. Why all the worry about the leader boards for Apple and Google. Even if you are at the top, you don't gain anything from it. There are no rewards that I am aware of. Am I wrong? Just play the game for gold, silver, and cash and have some fun. You are stressing for no reason. Thank for letting me vent. I'll shut up now.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Obviously the leaderboard matters to some people. If it doesn't matter to you don't worry about the posts about the leaderboard.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I have a question that maybe someone can help me with. Why all the worry about the leader boards for Apple and Google. Even if you are at the top, you don't gain anything from it. There are no rewards that I am aware of. Am I wrong? Just play the game for gold, silver, and cash and have some fun. You are stressing for no reason. Thank for letting me vent. I'll shut up now.

There area few whiners here that have no life and play this game 24/7 and want to be notarized for being at the top. It really is laughable. They tell people to stop complaining about having to buy guns for gold and other beefs they have with the game but when it comes to something that they aren't satisfied with they complain just as much.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    A lot of people are competitive. So it does matter. It's something else to shoot for (pun intended). I have nearly dropped of the top 75 and it's probably due to cheaters and/or hackers. Do I lose sleep over it? No, but it would be nice if they were deleted. I'll keep shooting away until the game gets boring. But right now it still interests me.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Obviously the leaderboard matters to some people. If it doesn't matter to you don't worry about the posts about the leaderboard.
    Ok, thanks. Just wondered.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: