Options

hidden temple contract hunts dont give necessary silver coins?

diaper eaterdiaper eater Registered Users 3 Posts
***?! you have gone way too far with in game purchases... I either have to use real money to get any further with needed weapon upgrades, or wait for rare hunts to get the silver eagle coins to keep going in the hunting or trophy series'? dont think im cheap, cuz ive thrown some money your way for this game, but you cant expect people to throw cash at this game when each hunt gives 5 silver eagles, but each hunt requires an upgrade that costs 19+. might wanna change the contract hunts to let people earn silver eagles when you've entirely made the regular currency (that it currently pays in) worthless.

Comments

• Options
    simplefix6simplefix6 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got a second mortgage so I could keep playing this game LOL
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    ***?! you have gone way too far with in game purchases... I either have to use real money to get any further with needed weapon upgrades, or wait for rare hunts to get the silver eagle coins to keep going in the hunting or trophy series'? dont think im cheap, cuz ive thrown some money your way for this game, but you cant expect people to throw cash at this game when each hunt gives 5 silver eagles, but each hunt requires an upgrade that costs 19+. might wanna change the contract hunts to let people earn silver eagles when you've entirely made the regular currency (that it currently pays in) worthless.

Contract hunts DO give necessary silver coins to complete the hidden region without using real money. It is just a matter of patience ... and keep playing. It took me 3-4 days to complete the region and I have not spent a dime.
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    Contract hunts DO give necessary silver coins to complete the hidden region without using real money. It is just a matter of patience ... and keep playing. It took me 3-4 days to complete the region and I have not spent a dime.

ive only done a few but the contract hunts only give me 1400ish in cash
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts

You have to keep playing the contract hunts till the hours in rare hunts are zero and it lets you play the rare hunt. Its slow going but you eventualy get there.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    This game is not about instance gratification ---you have to play a bunch of hunts to get the rewards,I also completed region with spending money.no need to complain about spending money's that you choose to spend,when you didn't need too..You could go with an Android device and transfer the gold--just an option to help you save money---patience,patience,patience
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts

Every time you play a contract hunt, the timer of the rare hunt of that region takes 8 hours away. For instance, if the timer of the rare hunt is set at 72:00:00, after 9 contract hunts, it will be at 00:00:00 and the rare hunt become active (so you can get coins). This is why I said that contract hunts do give coins. But I should have said better "contract hunts allow to play the rare hunts that do give the necessary silver coins to complete the hidden region"
  • Options
    This game is not about instance gratification ---you have to play a bunch of hunts to get the rewards,I also completed region with spending money.no need to complain about spending money's that you choose to spend,when you didn't need too..You could go with an Android device and transfer the gold--just an option to help you save money---patience,patience,patience

im on an android device. explain this more...
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    There are a lot of threads referencing android and gold being transferred---i am on ISO so I am not exactly sure how it works--i know that gold rewarded in other games can be used in this game--I think it has to go thru the google store??--someone will reply with a better answer,or you could do a search.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    diaper, this has been covered in other posts, some explained here

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98659-Andorid-Silver-Eagles-transferable-same-as-gold&p=159120

gold is 'transferred' or better say synchronised between glu apps and even other devices.

there also is a thread out there somewhere covering ways of 'earning gold' i.e. playing another glu app and getting credit and then spending in dh.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If you don't want to spend real money on the game, can't transfer gold from another game, don't want to earn free gold through the third party advertising (iOS users), and do want to complete the upgrades for the new hidden region 1 weapon (Barton Hawk), then you should know this....

Rare hunts close before you earn enough platinum eagles to complete the upgrades for the hidden 1 bow you earn after completing hidden 1 region. You have to complete the bounties section to gain enough gold to finish upgrading the hidden 1 bow (not confirmed, but I assume the bounties section has the 1900 gold available to complete the Barton upgrades). - Corrected info (confirmed that there is not enough gold reward through bounties section to fully upgrade bows.)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    jcutchalljcutchall Registered Users 1 Posts
    You only receive enough eagle coins for the initial bow and crossbow...as well as maxing them out with full upgrades. Unfortunately, when you win the Hidden Temple bow, there aren't enough gold eagle coins to fully upgrade that bow. I've completed all the region's eagle coin hunts, as well as the zombie hunts, and I am still only on level 6 bow upgrade with no other options to gain eagle coins.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    jcutchall wrote: »
    You only receive enough eagle coins for the initial bow and crossbow...as well as maxing them out with full upgrades. Unfortunately, when you win the Hidden Temple bow, there aren't enough gold eagle coins to fully upgrade that bow. I've completed all the region's eagle coin hunts, as well as the zombie hunts, and I am still only on level 6 bow upgrade with no other options to gain eagle coins.

The Barton bow isn't really needed right now. I think we will have to wait for the next event before that bow is needed. I didn't even bother to upgrade it yet. I just saved up the 768 eagles. Just encase there is a new weapon that requires eagles to buy or upgrade the weapon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I too have the Barton Bow but have only upgraded to level 2. I have 719 silver eagles I'm holding onto for a future event.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    Find a job! Gosh!