Pop-up regions 10 and 11 tomorrow

beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
...just got the pop-up add... regions 10 and 11 are going to be released tomorrow! lots of new and rare animals obviously, including fish (normal trout but also octopus, starfish, sharks etc.) in the new underwater world... just can't wait to get it... seems like regions 10 and 11 are going to be realeased at the same time as they somehow are interdependent and missions need to be completed alternating one in r10 and then one in r11... harpoon can be used in both regions and there also was a picture of some kind of dynamite cartridge... wow... let's just hope they get this out soon!

Comments

• Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Nice Try.... April Fools
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm bummed I was liking the sound of region 10.and 11 and a harpoon gun and tnt cartridge I thought all my Christmases had come at once...
    ( + )
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ;-)

...really sorry for spoiling your x-mases... just having a little fun... it IS this day today..
    Beerhunter I appoint you chief level designer for this game from this day forward
    ( + )
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    You got me good! I never even thought about what day it is. I was already using the harpoon in my mind, and thinking how cool it's going to be. Good one!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...no flowers need be wasted here... harpoons and stuff been mentioned in other threads and not by me... just sittin' & waitin' for ten as everyone else...
  • pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    ****. LOL good one
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Good one,I played the game before going into the forum,saw you post and the first thing I thought was,where was the pop up ,when I logged into the game--kudos----add me to the list of people you got.
  • Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Roflmao . . . . .
  • north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    to be honest im happy u are lying here i want to go back to the forest like maybe northern michigan or something
  • north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    to be honest im happy u are lying i want to go back to the forest like maybe northern michigan or minesota or something i really enjoyed klondike yukon though
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Had me fooled. I had to read the first post to realize today is april 1 .
    IMG%5D
    Wonder what region 10 will be.considering we have a pacyderm shotgun stirling machine gun I know its called an oxford and a fang pistol I'm thinking wolves and elephants where in the world are wolves and elephants together? Unless fang references tigers then we could be.looking at india perhaps..
    ( + )
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I just can't wait till they release it
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wonder what region 10 will be.considering we have a pacyderm shotgun stirling machine gun I know its called an oxford and a fang pistol I'm thinking wolves and elephants where in the world are wolves and elephants together? Unless fang references tigers then we could be.looking at india perhaps..

Nooo, please give us much needed jungle break! Back to the forest, were this game started. How about a amped up version of region 1, but with more and different forest critters. Also mountains and cliffs. Try thinking of the big sky state! It's awesome!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Big sky state,how can one state have more sky than any other state--- just mess'n with you
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I notice all the region 9 weapons are reduced in price at the moment. Could be a good sign...
    Glacier bay pop up means im hoping region 10 imminent
    ( + )
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Glacier bay pop up means im hoping region 10 imminent

Definitely not "imminent." "Soon" would be more accurate.
    Checked out facebook page link be interested to know what prey to expect in glacier bay looking forward to region 10 even if another 7 days wait is in order
    ( + )
    Some sort of bear,or maybe seals popping up thru the ice,or an onslaught of reindeer,or dare I say,the yeti --hopefully no snowmen---one can only guess,considering the weapons---pachyderm ,oxford,and fang. Wonder what the rifle is going to be?
    The Yeti that would be cool hoping some snow camaflaged prey will make hunts challenging also popping up through ice that would be a good addition to hunts
    ( + )