Options

all your base are belong to me

somebody set up us the bomb...c'mon, bring back Zero Wing!

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Anyone got a decoder ring
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Timber, I got a big laugh at that one, really good.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    We need a cunning linguist
    ( + )
  • Options
    somebody set up us the bomb...c'mon, bring back Zero Wing!
    ----

I think I got
    replace "are" in the title with "will" ---and replace "the"in post with "to"---seem like this is a war game---sorry for breaking the code,sneaky how he how he hide his message in the wrong forum---possibility -this was done so it would not fall into enemy hands---hope the opposing force doesn't check this forum,or I have ruin it for him
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    OK so I got a bit bored and wanted to see how many remember this phrase. "All your base are belong to us" (often shortened to "All Your Base", "AYBABTU", or simply "AYB") is an English (broken English) phrase that became an Internet phenomenon or meme. The text comes from the opening cutscene of the 1991 European Sega Mega Drive version of the video game Zero Wing by Toaplan, which was poorly translated from the original Japanese version.
    On June 1, 2006, the video hosting website YouTube was taken down temporarily for maintenance. The phrase "ALL YOUR VIDEO ARE BELONG TO US" appeared below the YouTube logo as a placeholder while the site was down. Some users believed the site had been hacked, leading the host to add the message "No, we haven't been hacked. Get a sense of humor."

And now you know! Remember, Knowledge is Power!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Again, whaaat?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Knowledge is power,only if the knowledge you have is useful. So on the other hand if you have useless knowledge,doesn't that drain the power? Useful knowledge is stuff like --the sun is 96,000,000 million miles away from earth,and at the speed of light(light travels at 186,000 feet per second) so the means that the light you see from the sun is roughly 8 minutes old,or an acre of land is equal to just over 46,000 square feet---best for last--the theory of relativity E=MC2,which I just don't have time to explain this one