Options

open sights

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Is there any way I can unequip scopes once fitted? I know I can swap between level 1 and 7 or whatever but I prefer open sights and once a scope upgrade is fitted can't find a.way to unequip scope sights....I promise this is not an april fools joke
( + )

Comments

• Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    The only weapons that you can't remove the scope on should be the rifles. All AR's, shotguns and pistols you should be able to equip with the "base" open sights. The only rifle that doesn't come with the scope is the for standard region 1 that can be bought with hunter bucks. All the rest have scopes on them. I too would like to be able to remove the scope so I could get a wider field of view. Some of the sights on the rifles look pretty cool too.
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    Is there any way I can unequip scopes once fitted? I know I can swap between level 1 and 7 or whatever but I prefer open sights and once a scope upgrade is fitted can't find a.way to unequip scope sights....I promise this is not an april fools joke

Yes, you can. Click "upgrade" in the weapon selection, on the next screen, notice there's a "<<" sign to the left of "Level"? Press that, it can unequip, well, sort of equip down your add-ons. After doing this, notice there's a "FIT" button at the bottom? Click that then your gun is fitted down. The limit is the lower limit of that gun without upgrade. Say, if the gun starts with max zoom 16x to begin with before your upgrade, it can only go back to that value and not lower. Good luck.
  • Options
    Cool thankyou
    ( + )
  • Options
    borisrborisr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was able to do this in the iOS version, but there doesn't seem to be an option in the Android version. I submitted a ticket regarding this issue a while back, but never received a reply.
  • Options
    I'm android so that explains why I can go to 1st upgrade but not back.to open sights thankyou for the explanation.
    ( + )
  • Options
    Doe's anyone else on android wish like me we could unequip sights to use open sights like ios users? I certainly.would on pistols shotguns and assault rifles even rifles on big game don't really need a scope when an elephant sized target is in the crosshairs imho
    ( + )
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Open sights work fine,not matter what you are shooting at,seem to me that you have aim a little low,hopefully you will get your wish.---good luck
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I agree with Timber.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    Had the same issue (on Android) and find it annoying. Especially as all the weapons (even bows) look the same through the add on sights. I've kept the region 10 Plisskin Fang pistol with open sight...they're not too bad...and it's fun. I'd love to get the Headsman Elite back to open sights and a rifle...So, I'm with Timber ghost
  • Options
    I deliberately left headsman elite pistol unscoped because I liked the open sight picture too much glad it wasn't required to add sights to complete events seems a real shame android users cannot benefit from unequipping sights like the ios version of the game really hope glu has a change of heart and enables an update so we can unequip.scopes.if desired
    ( + )
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    You don't have to go to upgrades to change your scope power. When your hunting and your gun is up, just press W or S to change it.