Options

reset pistol hunt in region 9

nhoobernhoober Registered Users 1 Posts
Is there any way to reset the pistol hunt that I competed before gule discovered the problems so i can complete it with the proper gun and get my rifle and silver eagles.

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    There is no way to reset them. In region 9 two platinum eagles were supposed to be rewarded for each hunt and Gratham Oxford for last hunt. Only choice available as far as I know is to submit ticket for rewards. I have no doubt response will be slow as they are way backed up with them; please try to be patient even though I know it sucks. Good luck to you! To submit ticket: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm on android submitted a ticket for missing eagles was advised to force close game delete file I have no desire to go down this route as my device states force closing game can add errors in data why can't glu just top up eagles in game to match my missing reward of event 7 21 hunts completed for no reward and region 9 completed 21 hunts means missing 42 missing eagle total 63 missing eagles how hard can it be to add missing eagles if support fixed issues in 1st instance the submitted tickets level would reduce due to happy campers instead of re submitting tickets over and over..
    ( + )