Options

Hunts Club Permits

I purchased the 480 pack Hunts Club Permits and only 48 loaded. How do I retrieve the balance?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Submit a trouble ticket.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I purchased the 480 pack Hunts Club Permits and only 48 loaded. How do I retrieve the balance?

Customer Care will be able to view your account and see what happened with the purchase of permits. FYI, they received a massive spike in tickets over the weekend, so there will be a bit of a wait in the queue.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Customer Care will be able to view your account and see what happened with the purchase of permits. FYI, they received a massive spike in tickets over the weekend, so there will be a bit of a wait in the queue.

Thanks for that info,same thing happen to me,I did summit a ticket,and they do let you there will be a wait to get a reply--I bought the hundred permits,and only receive 10
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The permit amounts seem to have increased immensely. I get the feeling that the fix will be to remove the extra zero!
  • Options
    Did this get sorted? Now you get 10 times the amount of permits (supposedly) I'm thinking of buying some myself.
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Permits on ipad said 20 for .99 but it was 2, which is what they have been for awhile. Maybe Interpol should look into this. I think that's the last group that glu hasn't been threatened with.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi folks! The team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. As always though, for billing/currency issues, you'll need to submit a ticket.
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    The permit amounts seem to have increased immensely. I get the feeling that the fix will be to remove the extra zero!

Whadditellya!
  • Options
    HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Whadditellya!

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

If you have a question about a purchase made on an Apple device, please contact the iTunes store customer service for assistance. Apple does not allow developers to handle billing issues.

If you get an answer saying that In-App purchases are the responsibility of the developer, please insist that they assist you as we have no way of accessing their purchase records.

We are the developer and do not have access to any account or billing information on the iTunes App Store. We hope this information assists you.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

That's all you can do?!
  • Options
    They fixed the issue exactly as I said they would i.e. by removing the zero in the store. If someone bought 480 and only got 48 that's because they were only supposed to get 48. It was a misprice...