Options

Will not release map pieces when I win rare hunts

Anyone else getting this? I have completed rare hunts in 3 4 and 5 but no map pieces, as it still tells me I need to complete the hunts. Very frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    You will need to complete several rare hunts in each region , to get the map piece --this is going to take some time,---use the contract hunts to reduce time time on the rare hunts----
  • Options
    Monsterbaja03Monsterbaja03 Registered Users 6 Posts
    You will need to complete several rare hunts in each region , to get the map piece --this is going to take some time,---use the contract hunts to reduce time time on the rare hunts----

He already said he completed the rare hunts, as in he can't play them anymore, they're completed, done. There are no more rare hunts left.

Im having the same problem. I need a map piece from region 5 rare hunts and I've completed all the rare hunts. Now im stuck
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    He already said he completed the rare hunts, as in he can't play them anymore, they're completed, done. There are no more rare hunts left.

Im having the same problem. I need a map piece from region 5 rare hunts and I've completed all the rare hunts. Now im stuck

Hey guys, a couple of questions/requests.

1. Can you let us know which OS/Device this is happening on?

2. Can you post a screenshot of your about screen?
    a. Launch the game
    b. On the Main Screen Select Options
    c. Select About
    d. Take a screenshot or type in the Version/Date/Time listed on your about screen. If you REALLY want to be thorough everything before Player ID.

3. Submit a ticket with your savefile attached.

DISCLAIMER - This is for iOS only!

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Documents
    8. Select SaveData.txt and drag it to a place on your computer

From there add the Savedata.txt to your ticket and update the subject to include SAVEFILE in the subject.

Thanks a ton for helping us track this down!
  • Options
    iOS 6.1.3. iPad 4(i think) w/ retina display
    Deer Hunter 2014 v2.0.0 - 3/17/2014
    22:08:50
    (AA99CE100HJ-1K39M)
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Did you submit a ticket with the save file attached?
  • Options
    am i behind the curve if i havent played the hidden region yet? still waiting on a fix for the last piece of the map. i keep playing everything i can hoping it will just magically appear