Options

Stabilizer kill shot!

Weird thing happened,using the Barton hawk bow I shot the slow motion kill shot,but instead of the arrow the whole stabilizer flew towards the moose! Spinning and hitting the moose,just like the arrow. This has happened a few times even with the crossbow too. It does it on my phone but not on kindle,which I'm all caught up on after finishing the zombie hunts. Bring on region 10 or another hidden region!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm on android and my crossbow shoots invisible arrows same for barton bow only.final kill shot barton bow shows arrow slo mo animation thats some bug they used to be firing arrows must be an update that took away the arrows by mistake??
    ( + )
  • Options
    Have submitted a ticket to bring this bug to android team suggest you do the same hopefully they'll resolve this in the next update is no one else using the.bows thought more would be discussing this problem of invisible arrows.on the forum!
    ( + )
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Final arrow shot sounds the same as the guns, too...
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thanks, thought it was just my game, been only happening with the Barton and the tracker. Take the shot and BAM the stabilizer goes flying, at least it kills it's target.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Mines affecting barton bow tracker crossbow and the other bow all similarly affected
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Went and checked this out, you are totally right, invisible arrows and bolts are loaded. When shooting projectile does fly down range and last shot animation still has arrow or bolt flying through the air. Affecting all also. Screenshot of Barton, nice arrow?

Screenshot_2014-04-03-05-10-49_zpszclxtg7u.png
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Must the new stealth arrows--
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    They seem pretty loud for stealth arrows but I guess it doesn't matter what you hear if you cannot see it, lol. Animals still don't startle any quicker
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    They seem pretty loud for stealth arrows but I guess it doesn't matter what you hear if you cannot see it, lol. Animals still don't startle any quicker

Silent and invisible ,you want it all,that will Be updated for android around region 14-15--lol
  • Options
    We need a sonic soundwave weapon in the game or a gun that fire rocket propelled ammunition before the crys of realism creep in these have all been tried in the real world..
    ( + )
  • Options
    There is real world heat seeking rifle ammo,bring it into the game
  • Options
    Volcanic pistol thats what we want
    ( + )
  • Options
    Volcanic pistol thats what we want

That would make it a Magma-num pistol -- with a really slow final kill shot,you would wait for the animal to burn up or it could shot lava rocks--shot gun effect---just joking it is actually a unique pistol--it's a lever action,however it lever has a ring for your finger --got to check you the you tube video,I did and this pistol is different.
  • Options
    zoomsuperzoomsuper Registered Users 2 Posts
    This has happened to me so many times on a galaxy tablet, although it's just the cross bow. Pl fix this even though it is funny. O_0
  • Options
    Next update hopefully will see arrows been loaded
    ( + )