Options

Problem with hidden region 1

Hello, i play with the french android version of dh 2014 i have win 8 parts of the map to unlock the hidden region 1 but i can't win the last one because the game say me to finish the arrow mission of the standard region 4 to win the last part but i have already finish this. Somebody can help me please?

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    At.the.top.of the forum page click submit ticket header also search forum threads under hidden region 1 missing puzzle piece worth trying
    ( + )
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    The last part of the map appears when you complete the crossbow section in region 5
  • Options
    AlominiumAlominium Registered Users 1 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    The last part of the map appears when you complete the crossbow section in region 5

Unfortunatetly this does't work. I have the same Problem with Region 5. Still it keeps telling me to finish Bow event, although I finished days ago. And Glu doesn't answer to my ticket...
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Glu will get back to a submitted ticket but slow due to high influx for an issue I had with missing eagles advised to force close game and delete file I personally don't want to risk this as my device is telling me this could create further errors not worth the risk for me
    ( + )
  • Options
    Die BaasDie Baas Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have all unlocked the hidden region, but now as soon as you go to the bows it shows no internet connection and if you want to upgrade the game takes to back to my iPads home screen. What can I do?