Options

No eagle coin for zombie hunts completed before patch update

I have support ticket open for credit of 64 eagle coin I should have won for completing the first 21 zombie hunts in each of the regions. So far, support unable (or unwilling) to credit the coin so that I can complete bow upgrades. None of their instructions have produced results. Good luck to any other players still looking (hoping) for eagle coin due from errors in the initial zombie release.

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I've been advised by support to force close game and delete a file I'd far sooner they just add missed eagle coin to game! What gives? It's 63 eagles I'd have earnt as a reward for playing 1st 21 levels in each event why not just adjust the eagle coins to reflect this...
    ( + )
  • Options
    I personally don't want to risk introducing further bugs to cure a glitch and force closing game and deleting file my device warns me may create errors in data! Sounds like you tried and did get the eagles back if support actually responded in the correct fashion and actually cured the issue in the first instance they wouldn't have such a high volume of submitted tickets in my honest opinion!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Sorry your thread states you followed supports and advice and still did not receive your eagles reward
    ( + )
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I have now requested that they upgrade my Barton hawk bow since I was going to use the coin to upgrade it anyway.
  • Options
    Glu support have accepted its a bug and an update should resolve this I'm hoping this is a step in the right direction the game is very good but serious flaws like this bug issue can suck the enjoyment right out of playing
    ( + )
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    I have now requested that they upgrade my Barton hawk bow since I was going to use the coin to upgrade it anyway.

This Request Denied By support. They claim to have no way to modify user weapon accessory level.
    I guess the hunts from that first thurs evening before the patch update are sool for our award coins. I am sure that I am not alone in these losses. I would encourage all that have award coin due from be for the patch update to open up a support ticket and raise a stink.
    I know that i will be behind the curve on mods to my Barton bow because of this ****.