Options

Pistol Series needing fixed (Spring Outbreak)

I know there is another thread commenting on this but it needs attention drawn to it. A popup for the game when starting up said to purchase the Headsman Elite pistol to do both the Series 7 and Series 9 Spring Outbreak Events so I purchased the one gun instead of obtaining them both through your Outbreak deal at a discount because it said i could use the one gun to do BOTH and also the event for 7 says you just need a Spring Outbreak Event pistol and a gun with power of 347 which is covered by the Headsman Elite. Please fix this error. It is false advertisement to not allow that one gun to do both series since the game says it will. Thanks again for a great game though.

Comments

• Options
    nevets4433nevets4433 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am finding this same problem myself. I was very frustrated. I was planning to use the cash I got by doing the level 7 to help with the gun upgrades I need for level 9. I'm not made of gold and cant afford to purchase both of the spring outbreak pistols, especially since I already dropped the gold on the elite one!
  • Options
    wendys1010wendys1010 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here. That was a lot of credits down the drain... Please fix!!!
  • Options
    vmoorevmoore Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm also experiencing the same problem. :mad: Pretty upset over it... I need to get a life.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Please make sure you've updated to the most recent version of the game in the meantime.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Does that mean that those of us who did buy both guns can take the cheap one back to the shop for a refund? :p
  • Options
    JaegermeisterJaegermeister Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think there should be a refund option I just paid $10 to top up my gold and now I can't even use it so there have to be a refund because if I buy in the shop a game and it doesn't work I bring it back and get my refund.
    I pretty upset because I can't finish the games right now because of this issue and it's my only day off today ... So admin please fix it in the next two hours or bring on a refund
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'd like to see more sales for previous level weapons giving an opportunity for replaying regions with different weapons to keep the challenge going also would like to see more bounties added as they make playing the game rewarding as keeps a tally of your hit rate also shows your kills how they were achieved such as body shot and lung shot are my top two bounties at 3933 for body and 1782 for lung wouldn't have realised without bounties been added would like to see more ways of earning eagles too!
    ( + )
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    Find a real job, OK? Don't waste your time on games, go out and make some real $
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And what are you doing right now? Hard at work are ya?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RockporterRockporter Registered Users 11 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Team is aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Please make sure you've updated to the most recent version of the game in the meantime.

Thank you Gluadmin. I wish I had found this post before commenting on other threads.

My confidence in Glu is restored.
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    My confidence in Glu is waning. I too bought the elite headsman understanding from the ad it works in region 7 and 9, but it does not work in 7. That sux and is a ripoff. All I really wanted was to max out my Barton bow and it is **** near impossible now they shut off the rare hunts. How retarded. I thought I could play this game a long time, which would be good for Glu. The more you play, the more chance they have of real money sales. I am rapidly losing interest with the way they make it impossible to get the bow upgraded and the event pistol screwed up so it doesnt work even though it is superior to the stats of the lesser one. At the very least they should allow rare hunts so you can get the Barton upgraded.