Options

How much have you spent?

don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
Here is an idea....MOVE the pistol and bow hunts to regions that work !!!! OR just remove regions 4 and 9 once and for all.

I have personally spent over $300 on this addicting game. I noticed that when using the infared on the bow you can "sometimes" move it up in order to get it reloaded before the crash. But it crashes on the final shot most of the time anyway.

I keep BUYING gold to get batteries for night vision and sports drinks to slow it down. And I must reboot and clear caches and force stop running Apps so I get to where I have 500 mb of free space and they still crash. I have over 500 eagles that are useless.

One thing that does work perfectly and fast is when the money flies out of my bank account ! No issues with that screen.

C'mon do us a favor for once. Fix it or get rid of it. Its wasting people's money.

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    don1923 wrote: »
    Here is an idea....MOVE the pistol and bow hunts to regions that work !!!! OR just remove regions 4 and 9 once and for all.

I have personally spent over $300 on this addicting game. I noticed that when using the infared on the bow you can "sometimes" move it up in order to get it reloaded before the crash. But it crashes on the final shot most of the time anyway.

I keep BUYING gold to get batteries for night vision and sports drinks to slow it down. And I must reboot and clear caches and force stop running Apps so I get to where I have 500 mb of free space and they still crash. I have over 500 eagles that are useless.

One thing that does work perfectly and fast is when the money flies out of my bank account ! No issues with that screen.

C'mon do us a favor for once. Fix it or get rid of it. Its wasting people's money.

I don't understand why you have spent so much "real" money on this game. I have been playing since December and I have spent about $20.00. $300.00 seems somewhat excessive, but you can do as you wish with your money.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Your choice to spend $300, I'm sure Glu Accounting Dept. loves you...as for the platinum eagles I would guess that you will be able to use them on future weapons, maybe for hidden region 2 or region 10. Just a guess, but I imagine GLU has a plan for the new platinum currency.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have yet to spend any hard earned real money on this game and have reached as far as I can go until they release Region 10. I have over 25 million Hunter bucks, 250 gold and 700 eagles. You can play this game for free if you really want to.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I have not spent a single penny. The weapons are unfair and the manipulation tactics employed turned me off. From spending any real money. Why buy a lessor weapon than I already own?
  • Options
    DebDeb Registered Users 25 Posts
    :) I've been playing since February, and have spent about $20, but have no regrets. I enjoy playing it, and when I consider how much I spend on a 6 pack of beer, I don't mind sending $5 or $10 here and there when I don't want to wait for enough gold to buy a weapon that I really want, but I do have that option, so supporting the game creators with a few bucks doesn't bother me at all. I don't have to, I want to. Some games require that you spend real money or involve your friends to keep playing. Be grateful.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I play on my PC, Ipad, and Iphone...have a total of about $30M in Glu bucks, most of the weapons maxed out and just waiting for the next stage...and I have spent a grand total of about $15 real money just because of my impatience to wait.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Depends on where you are in the game. Plus perhaps my droid RAZR is the issue. I don't know. But when I need gold I just buy it because I don't want to wait on refills.
  • Options
    I can't play on my PC for some reason. I tried already. (Windows)
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    I play on my PC, Ipad, and Iphone...have a total of about $30M in Glu bucks, most of the weapons maxed out and just waiting for the next stage...and I have spent a grand total of about $15 real money just because of my impatience to wait.

Tdub,
    The money I add is the 3 extra GB I put on my phone for data usage including the gold I buy and the sponsor pay stuff as well. You figure it All out and it adds up.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I have not spent a Nickle of real money on this game. Have been playing since mid December.
    Currently at level 120, have accumulated 50mill+ of bucks, 3450 gold and 100 or so eagles. I have a full inventory of top weapons. As long as bucks can be used on weapons and upgrades, I am in good shape.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I can't play on my PC for some reason. I tried already. (Windows)

FaceBook....
    Say What??
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts

From reading this,I understand that you spent money upgrading you phone.and also buying consumables so you can play the game the way you want too.like using gold to refill your energy-- You are wasting your own money,----this a response to all your other Posts in this thread
  • Options
    So from what all you are saying, you have no glitches, no crashes, no unpaid sponsor pays? I find this very hard to believe.
    There are definite problems with the game. That being said, I just can't stop. I want to figure a way around the issues so I keep trying new things.

All of you that answered my thread are 100% happy? Really.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    So from what all you are saying, you have no glitches, no crashes, no unpaid sponsor pays? I find this very hard to believe.
    There are definite problems with the game. That being said, I just can't stop. I want to figure a way around the issues so I keep trying new things.

I think the only issue we've addressed is about paying real money or playing for free.

As for game glitches/crashes/3rd party advertising bonuses- This seems to be more prevalent in non-iOS platforms of the game. The glitches/crash issues with playing on Facebook for example, could be a DH2014 issue, or a Facebook issue, or a communication error between the two or an OS issue. The more systems involved increases the chances for glitches; example: creating a game on iOS for Windows OS that requires iOS to Windows translation software - 4 possibilities of issues; game (start of the chain), iOS (middle), translation (2nd middle), Windows OS (end result).

I'm not sure if those examples are the reason for the glitches but it would make sense if that was the reason. iOS on iPad/iPhone has the same issues but not as frequent and reopening the game is just one finger tap, so it's less memorable.

One thing that does bug me, and I'm not sure if this is an iPad thing, is that I have to constantly resign into the forum to post a comment....argh!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts

I play on an iPad mini and have not encountered the the problems with the game that android user have
    happy about that
    I haven't had any glitches or crashes
    happy about that
    No unpaid sponsor pay out---because I don't use them
    happy about that
    3/3 = 100%
    happy about that
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have spent a few bucks also. Some of its nonsense but is my wish. ;)
  • Options
    OK so my assumption is its an Android issue . I don't have Facebook and never will. I have plenty of real friends, dont need any virtual friends. Plus my background in Law Enforcement keeps me from making stupid on line moves like FB...I do however own the stock.

Thanks to all for the input. Does anyone use Galaxy 10.1 notebook?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I have spent zero real money on the game to date (Android, level 74, $10M in hunter bucks, 418 gold and 801 platinum at the moment). The game lets you accomplish everything that needs to be done without actually spending, as long as you are patient.

Crashes? None that I can recall.

Glitches? Sure, and they have worked both ways. Some were in my favour (I got to purchase a weapon for an event on time with hunter bucks before the glitch was fixed a day or so later). Others were not (I was a few hunts into the recent pistol series when I realized that I was not being required to hunt with a pistol. I missed out on a few platinum as a result, but waited for the fix and was rewarded with the proper bows at the end). Android players not being able to partake in Club Hunts is still the glitch that bothers me the most.

Unpaid SponsorPays? Definitely, but I blame that on SponsorPay and not on the game. SponsorPay's correction mechanism is a nuisance and not worth my time. When the requirement is "download and start," that is what I do and then promptly delete the app. Usually I get the reward, but not always, and it is tough to get a screenshot for them when the app is already gone. I just don't care enough to bother holding on to apps that I do not want.

And the new bounty system goes a long way toward reducing reliance on SponsorPay for gold.

100% happy? Nothing is ever 100%. However, I am much happier with DH2014 and its model that is completely playable for free than with other "freemium" games where there is absolutely no such option.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2