Options

Problem with glu free credits

Hi! I have downloaded Smug messenger, Go launcher ex and Du battery saver in order to earn free glu credits but i am still waiting to get the gold. The same thing happend also in the past with other apps such as Dolphin browser...The "watch video" page also does n't work.
Please be so kind and fix this problem.

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    On tap joy or sponsor pay page there should be a link for missing gold. You have to go through them, good luck!
  • Options
    PetermollardPetermollard Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem. Done this with 3 different offers over the past 3 weeks and never get the gold. Videos work but other offers are a SCAM.
  • Options
    PetermollardPetermollard Registered Users 3 Posts
    Checked and no link for missing gold on these sites. If GLU can't fix, they shouldn't be offered. Personally won't waste my time in the future.
  • Options
    ioannisioannis Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks, but i cann't find these sites. Is not my job to loose time to search them.Glu must help me and give me the gold coins. If not then they have to stop promising stuff if they cannot give them!
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Good luck trying to collect from sponsor pay. I have request tickets out on hundreds of offers totalling thousands of glu credits. Never collected on a single request ticket.
    Finally gave up and now just take whatever offer hits the glu gold register. I find the payout rate to be in the 25-30% range.