Assault rifle question?

LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
I'm on region 6, and the standard region 9 assault rifle went on sale for 434 gold bars. No longer offering it for $460,000 bucks.
When he gun goes off sale, will the bucks price option be available again? Or did I lose my chance to buy it for bucks?
I wanted to buy it without spending gold bars, and get started on the kill ducks with assault rifle bounty.

What is the best region for that?

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Regions 1 and 6. Don't kill all,leave one and fail then repeat. The ones you've killed count for bounty,and you can keep hunting until you have a star filled in the bounty.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • TMK_69TMK_69 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    I'm on region 6, and the standard region 9 assault rifle went on sale for 434 gold bars. No longer offering it for $460,000 bucks.
    When he gun goes off sale, will the bucks price option be available again? Or did I lose my chance to buy it for bucks?
    I wanted to buy it without spending gold bars, and get started on the kill ducks with assault rifle bounty.

What is the best region for that?

Not sure what region is the best for ducks, but I do know the Hornbill ducks don't count. I waited for the gun to go off sale, and I was able to buy it with hunter bucks.
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...as region 10 is going to be released soon (hopefully!) you might just want to wait to get the r10 ar i.e. the oxford
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    What will I need to purchase the oxford?
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Really not sure at this point,before buying any of the special check the weapons store or play a few hunt to see if any "one time offer" appears,another option is the toughest--wait and read the threads,other players will generally have some helpful post as to the best value