Options

Brain bounty?

DoctordoomDoctordoom Registered Users 4 Posts
How has everyone been working on the brain bounty? I have finished most of the others, but I only have 4 brain kills so far. What are the easiest ways/hunts to rack up some brain kills? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have been racking up my brain kills on the hidden region. If you use a bow you can get a brain shot before the animals move. And also when the animals attack you can either get a heart or a brain shot.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I use knarre litz on infa red elephant / rhino hunts or if you wait for any prey to attack head shots can rackup brain shots
    ( + )
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I'm on 2 stars for body and lung shots and 1 for all the others. I don't work towards any of these bounties specifically and just take the shot, wherever it may land!
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I also racked them up in the Hidden Region.
    Predator Hunts in that region are your best bet, since the animals are relatively stationary. You only get two or shots per hunt, but they come up fairly frequently.
    I have 132/250 brain shots towards the second star so far, but lost interest in that particular bounty and decided to follow pistoff's strategy and rack up more general kills for a while and let the shots land where they may.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    In the lost temple hunts if they ask for 2 lung shots and there are 5 animals.. use bow on first three kills for brain shots and save your last two shots on heart or lungs.. whichever is required.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I used the energy drinks and went with the onslaught of moose --8 of them,killed 7 and repeated-
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Doctordoom wrote: »
    How has everyone been working on the brain bounty? I have finished most of the others, but I only have 4 brain kills so far. What are the easiest ways/hunts to rack up some brain kills? Thanks

I finished the brain bounty about a week ago. Brain shots can be made in most any region that has a stationary target, mostly predators, with a hp rifle with ir capacity, the longer lasting the better. I liked using the cross bow for brain and heart shots too if the region being hunted will allow a kill at the crossbow power level.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    For brains: Region 7 "4 white lions" works pretty well and still gives you some cash for failed hunts. I also like region 7 "8 black faced impalas" or the kudus because they pretty much run in a straight line towards you and you have a good chance of heart/lung/neck shots.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I completed brain and heart shots using region 7 also. Mainly on the lions. Bears in Region 8. The night fall makes it interesting.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Anything that isn’t running gets a brain shot.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts

shotgun, aiming high
  • Options
    omit98omit98 Registered Users 7 Posts

Use infrared on animals that aren't moving.