Options

How do you feel about being manipulated and forced?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I don't know if they have one before,how about an headsman style assault rifle, something a little different than the assault rifles already in the game
  • Options
    CaitieCaitie Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree with Timber ghost. I don't do much with pistols (except for shooting elk in Klondike Yukon for the bounty), so I'd love to see something else next go 'round. Maybe even a bow -- I know those are new, but I LOVE the fact that they're more quiet, so you can shoot at animals without alerting everything on screen to your presence. A new bow with the power of even a mid-range rifle or assault rifle would be very welcome, at least in my opinion.

Thanks for the welcome, Timber! :)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I don't know if they have one before,how about an headsman style assault rifle, something a little different than the assault rifles already in the game

I guess there was a Halloween zombie hunt before I started playing. But a headsman assault rifle would be wicked! Great idea!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I guess there was a Halloween zombie hunt before I started playing. But a headsman assault rifle would be wicked! Great idea!

One more vote for headsman style assault rifle or rifle or shotgun.

The handle grips are my favorite detail. *I like the concept of using modern weapon body styles with old school wood details and a few mid evil highlights.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    One more vote for headsman style assault rifle or rifle or shotgun.

The handle grips are my favorite detail. *I like the concept of using modern weapon body styles with old school wood details and a few mid evil highlights.

Mid evil mixed with Van Helding(not sure if you saw the movie,worth watching)I think you might like the weapons
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Vanhelsing,add a cup of alien,a dash of predator ...bake at 5000 for three days. And behold one beast of a assault rifle!!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Vanhelsing,add a cup of alien,a dash of predator ...bake at 5000 for three days. And behold one beast of a assault rifle!!!

I would dip into the college fund to buy the platinum for that,bring it on
  • Options
    IndyHorseLoverIndyHorseLover Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am surprised at all the griping regarding an added 'Extra Hunt' that wasn't even available when you decided to play this game! Thus you've lost absolutely nothing if you chose not to spend ANY glue gold (regardless of how you get your Glu Gold by earning them, as I do, or taking the easy way & choose to purchase them) and to sit out this extra hunt! Having said that I found much to my surprise that the Glu Gold was shockingly easy to earn simply by downloading & starting a few apps! Wish I had realized that a long time ago! This Glu game is so far & above every single FREE game available right now that I can't believe anyone would gripe about the universally used "in-app purchases". Look how many absolutely FREE hours of fun playtime you've enjoyed so far! Nothing in life is free Darling, oops! My bad "Deer Hunting 2014" is, isn't it?
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    The zombie hunts are lame.. winning the level 10 weapons is the only reason to play.. that being said,winning a pistol is no big deal.. using them is just for kicks anyway.. the hunts themselves nothing special, the zombies dont add anything to the experience. So if payin to play is your option save your money .. u will get a chance to get the level 10 weapons later anyway.
  • Options
    I am surprised at all the griping regarding an added 'Extra Hunt' that wasn't even available when you decided to play this game! Thus you've lost absolutely nothing if you chose not to spend ANY glue gold (regardless of how you get your Glu Gold by earning them, as I do, or taking the easy way & choose to purchase them) and to sit out this extra hunt! Having said that I found much to my surprise that the Glu Gold was shockingly easy to earn simply by downloading & starting a few apps! Wish I had realized that a long time ago! This Glu game is so far & above every single FREE game available right now that I can't believe anyone would gripe about the universally used "in-app purchases". Look how many absolutely FREE hours of fun playtime you've enjoyed so far! Nothing in life is free Darling, oops! My bad "Deer Hunting 2014" is, isn't it?

Well stated,and thank you for another positive insight into playing the game