Options

DH2014 on FB Bow power?

mickeyoflynnmickeyoflynn Registered Users 2 Posts
I am unable to play the level 4 weapon series even though I have the grantham tracker bow with 650 power. The game states I need a bow with 403 power:mad:

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...grantham tracker (crossbow) is for region 5, for r4 you'll need to get westin bullseye (normal bow).
  • Options
    IndyHorseLoverIndyHorseLover Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is it asking for the "Crossbow" or asking you to use the Westin Bullseye "Bow"? That threw me for a while too.
  • Options
    ...if you tap on the red exclamation mark it will indicate what's wrong or missing. when you're asked to use a 'bow' then a 'crossbow' won't work (even if it's stronger-better-whatever). same is true for the zombie-hunts: with the (higher-powered) headsman elite for region 9 you won't be able to hunt zombies in region 7; you'll need to get the (lower-lesser-weaker) 'normal' headsman for region 7 in addition i.e. even if you already own the elite.
  • Options
    ...very little need to philosophize WHY this is the way it is... let's just say there might be a kind of discrepancy between common sense logic (why do i need an inferior weapon when i've got the good one already) and glu marketing logic (we need to sell as many different weapons as possible)...

;-)