Options

Does Hidden Region One ever end?

Seems like I have been playing Hidden Region One FOREVER! Does it ever end?

Comments

• Options
    marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    It does end after playing many contract hunts to complete the rare hunts for platinum eagles but if I were you, I would be happy that I still have a way to earn platinum eagles because after you complete the region 3,4,5 and hidden region 1 rare hunts, there is no way to earn more platinum eagles before region 10... at least there is no way on my device (kindle fire)
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    No more trophy or rare hunts for me¿ I completed them all I have left is contract hunts no way for me to earn Platinum coins
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    You earn platinum coins in the zombie hunts, their still available, regions 7 and 9. On the kindle fire also, I finished both of them!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Trandall19705Trandall19705 Registered Users 13 Posts
    How many platinum coins do you have? I have 960 after completing the Zombie hunts and level 3,4,5. I'm stuck on hidden region one and I'm thinking there be a glitch since it never ends. Been completing rare hunts for more than a week.
  • Options
    HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
    How many platinum coins do you have? I have 960 after completing the Zombie hunts and level 3,4,5. I'm stuck on hidden region one and I'm thinking there be a glitch since it never ends. Been completing rare hunts for more than a week.

I thought the same thing but it will end after a very lot of hunts just keep doing contract hunts to get rare hunts and those platinum eagles
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The last hunt for me, in the hidden region rare hunts were the hornbills, I'm on kindle tablet. Others have said it was the "temple guards" cheetahs or leopards, was their last one.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    IndyHorseLoverIndyHorseLover Registered Users 6 Posts
    Got a question about the Platinum Eagle coins, you say after that point you can't earn ANY more P.E. coins -- but are they of any further use (ie: Arent they only needed to pay for upgrading the Bow weapons?) after you've topped out on all possible Bow/Crossbow upgrades? Or are there other things coming up that we can purchase with P. Eagles?
  • Options
    KhanhTruong777KhanhTruong777 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Once you complete the hunt series and the trophy hunts in a region, so it ends. And your remaining platinum eagle coins may be used in future update (more hidden regions, new bow/crossbow maybe?)
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
  • Options
    RdizRdiz Registered Users 4 Posts
    There are 80 hunts in hidden region 1, and completing them gave me enough to complete the trophy hunts and max out both bows. After the final trophy hunt, you get the Barton Hawk Bow for free. I'm just waiting on region 10 now. iPad user.