Options

Jesus Christ

Angry userAngry user Registered Users 1 Posts
Next time, have an email to contact this "game studio" so I don't have to register to make a complaint. The review I wrote for this **** stain of a game:
In the last hour I've been force prompted to play/download this stupid game a ridiculous number if times. I will never download this game, I will never play it. I absolutely am disgusted that I cannot use other apps on my phone, uninterrupted. Not only does an advertisement for this unimaginative tripe "pop up" but then I'm automatically exited from the app I actually prefer. Seriously, every 60 seconds! If you are forced to this type of advertising to promote your game, then understand that no one wants to play this game. It's not as though a role playing game where you kill animals with minimal skill, in a cowardly fashion is cutting edge or in high demand. I have to rate this POS, so I'm giving it one star. Hopefully, the low level app developers who are working on this embarrassment will NOT take this as a compliment.

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    While complaints about the application are welcome and considered here, your foul language is over the top. There is no call for this abusive reference to a loving Lord.

If this application is that horrible for you to tolerate, don't play it any more and show some class.
    Good day, sir!!!
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    angry user wrote: »
    next time, have an email to contact this "game studio" so i don't have to register to make a complaint. The review i wrote for this s>>h>>i>>t stain of a game:
    In the last hour i've been force prompted to play/download this stupid game a ridiculous number if times. I will never download this game, i will never play it. I absolutely am disgusted that i cannot use other apps on my phone, uninterrupted. Not only does an advertisement for this unimaginative tripe "pop up" but then i'm automatically exited from the app i actually prefer. Seriously, every 60 seconds! If you are forced to this type of advertising to promote your game, then understand that no one wants to play this game. It's not as though a role playing game where you kill animals with minimal skill, in a cowardly fashion is cutting edge or in high demand. I have to rate this pos, so i'm giving it one star. Hopefully, the low level app developers who are working on this embarrassment will not take this as a compliment.

i rebuke you... Foul evil spirit... In the name of jesus.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Angry user wrote: »
    Next time, have an email to contact this "game studio" so I don't have to register to make a complaint. The review I wrote for this s>>h>>i>>t stain of a game:
    In the last hour I've been force prompted to play/download this stupid game a ridiculous number if times. I will never download this game, I will never play it. I absolutely am disgusted that I cannot use other apps on my phone, uninterrupted. Not only does an advertisement for this unimaginative tripe "pop up" but then I'm automatically exited from the app I actually prefer. Seriously, every 60 seconds! If you are forced to this type of advertising to promote your game, then understand that no one wants to play this game. It's not as though a role playing game where you kill animals with minimal skill, in a cowardly fashion is cutting edge or in high demand. I have to rate this POS, so I'm giving it one star. Hopefully, the low level app developers who are working on this embarrassment will NOT take this as a compliment.

How about turning on your pop up blocker,or delete what you did that caused the ad ,for the app to pop up
    here's another one for the jackass award,---seriously that type of display is not welcome---The Lord works in mysterious ways,so,if the device you are on locks up,that might be a sign!
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Your language isn't needed in these forums. It has been removed.
    ru75go.png