Options

bountiful

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Will new bounties / challenges be added when current bounties completed? Anyone completed the.current bounties all with 3 stars?
( + )

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have 6 bounties left. All with 2 stars except the consumables. I do hope more is added or they reset. The bounties have been a lot of fun.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Agreed bounties remind me of challenges in dh reloaded adding targets makes thegame more interesting by targets I mean goals to achieve in game
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I have head, neck, and body shots left; getting close. Consumables still sitting at 8 used.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I have head, neck, and body shots left; getting close. Consumables still sitting at 8 used.

Only 8 consumables---notice the post about invisible arrows , 30 hollow points and 34 sport drinks,someone is stock piling--lol
  • Options
    Only 8 consumables---notice the post about invisible arrows , 30 hollow points and 34 sport drinks,someone is stock piling--lol

Actually it is just hard to see the one in front of it; I have a hundred and that many. Talk about obsessive stock piling, lol.
  • Options
    Feel free to transfer some this way----or let me borrow you device and I will complete the comsumables bounty for you,plus I can use all of those fully upgraded weapons
  • Options
    Feel free to transfer some this way----or let me borrow you device and I will complete the comsumables bounty for you,plus I can use all of those fully upgraded weapons

I will send you a copy once glu signs off on it and allows sharing, lol.
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have completed all the Bounties and No there are no additional ones

Hopefully the new region 10 update will change this?
  • Options
    Thats a shame that upon completing the.bounties a new set of challenges didn't roll on lets hope the region 10 update addresses this as the bounties have made the game far better
    ( + )
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I will send you a copy once glu signs off on it and allows sharing, lol.

Cool ,then I going to put a ticket to get the ball rolling---if sharing was allowed we could have our own hunt clubs within the game,and member of you club could trade ,goods and weapons back and forth----might start a thread about being the have hunt clubs within the game.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SamZee wrote: »
    I have completed all the Bounties and No there are no additional ones

Hopefully the new region 10 update will change this?

Is it possible to complete all of the other bounties prior to completing the "overkill" bounty? I'm at 11400/15000 and I'm pretty sure I will have bounties to complete after reaching 15000 total kills. The rewards are really the only important thing and it seems like the overkill reward is much higher/easier to get.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Is it possible to complete all of the other bounties prior to completing the "overkill" bounty? I'm at 11400/15000 and I'm pretty sure I will have bounties to complete after reaching 15000 total kills. The rewards are really the only important thing and it seems like the overkill reward is much higher/easier to get.

I don't think it is possible. I had 6 bounties left after I got the 15000 total kills bounty. right now I just have the consumable bounty left.
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    sorry I couldn't say as overkill was the last one I completed
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SamZee wrote: »
    sorry I couldn't say as overkill was the last one I completed

I don't know the neck bounty limit, but if it's 2000 or more, what you said is not possible.

So before you reached 15000 kills you completed 1000 heart shots, 5000 body shots, 3000 lung shots, 3500 head shots, 2000? neck shots, and 500 brain shots?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I don't know the neck bounty limit, but if it's 2000 or more, what you said is not possible.

So before you reached 15000 kills you completed 1000 heart shots, 5000 body shots, 3000 lung shots, 3500 head shots, 2000? neck shots, and 500 brain shots?

I still had 6 bounties left by the time I got the 15000 kills. And it took me about an additional 8000 kills to complete those 6 bounties.
  • Options
    Bounties are taking a while to complete.the glu come in handy I've eight still open to complete hoping over time they add further challenges as good to have targets to aim for think new region releases should have more bounties added at same time in update to add new goals
    ( + )