Hey GLU why the different -one time offers for the cog rifle for region 10

Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
From the thread I started it seem that there are different -one time offers for the COG rifle.

Some get an offer for 91 in gold ,93 % off, I get the offer for 650 in gold,50% off,so I took the offer---that's 559 in gold bars that I would have preferred not to spend-

play on an iPad -iso 7

I do like the new region's landscape and that there are other animals in the hunt,beside the required ones to complete the hunt

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Repost from your other thread:
    Received one time offer for Cog for 91 gold. I am playing on an iPad, hunted with the Rohman K.R., had the Headsman pistol (not elite, but bought with gold), the Fang pistol (won), the Pachyderm shotgun (won), the Strongarm pistol(bought with gold for special event) and the Barton Hawk bow (won)- not sure if any of that makes a difference though.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Thanks ,anything to help is welcome
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    My one time offer came at 9/40 for 85% off for 185 gold. I was using the blitz rifle at the time of the offer. I am on an iPhone 5 iOS 7.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    My offer was 650 gold, whilst using the Rohman KR in region 10. iPad iOS 7. Currently matching my username because if I'd got the rifle for 91 I'd have had enough left for the Grantham 2200X with a new paintjob or Clayton Force, as it seems to be called!
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    My one time offer also came at 9/40 for 91 glu credits. I was using the blitz as well, playing on a Samsung Galaxy S4, 4.4.2 kitkat for os.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My offer was for 91 gold. I am on IOS 7.0, iPhone 4S. I was using the Region 10 rifle. I was on 9/40 when the offer came up.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    In every game, there are different deals at different time for different players on different platforms.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    In every game, there are different deals at different time for different players on different platforms.

I don't mind there being different deals between android and iOS. But it seems a little strange that there is a different price between an iPhone 4s and an iPhone 5.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    ipad 650 it's not fair, just not fair. Calling Interpol, no wait, NRA that's it.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Surprised about that answer,vague and generic. So would it be possible to get a matrix of deals and co-insideing time for the deal, co-insideing with the different platforms,co insideing with the different players? Thank you

Who determines which deal is offered,to which platform,at which time,and to which players?

Why isn't everyone,on every platform,offered the same deal,at the same time in the game,IE the third hunt into the region?
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Random deals explains why I never had offer of 91glu on the rifle any chance the people like me offered the rifle for 650 glu can get an offer of glu gold shotgun for 65glu? That'd be cool
    ( + )
  • DebDeb Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sooo.. I should just consider myself to be one of the unlucky people who was offered a deal of 650 gold for the Cog rifle, instead of one who gets it for 92, and just save up the difference? I don't think so.
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I also got the 650 offer... which is only an additional 6% than i can get it on its initial 44% price ... better than the 1300 full price .. but a lame one time popop up offer .using android and standard region 10 rifle .
    I bought the hunter bucks rifle as rifles are mostly.used in trophy hunts anyway and saved my glu for the force shotgun which has a reload which has to be seen to be believed almost as quick as sports drink reload times still think shotguns and assault rifles make contract hunts more fun and these are what I spend most of the game playing as new region releases take time to roll out
    ( + )
    There's also a price for weapons disparity between dh reloaded and dh2014 I like both to play but it's not unusual for weapons to be 5000 glu in dhreloaded which makes weapons at any price in dh2014 seem cheap in comparison wonder how the random glu offers are generated must be more work than just having a one price for all platforms the rifle one doesn't bother me as the rifles are seldom deployed but odd not everyone gets the same deal? Would like some further explanation on this point
    ( + )

Please can you expand on this a little more as to why this is the case?
    ( + )
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It's obviously just a random price generator. Bovine scatology in its purest form.
    Very arbitrary way of doing things just surprised thats all
    ( + )
  • SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    In every game there are people who get tired of being ripped off and stop playing. I will vote with my feet and spend my money elsewhere