Options

Alaska download

The Alaska download keeps getting hung up. Anyone lease having difficulties?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    In my experience a reboot of the device fixes most problems.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    phillyinkphillyink Registered Users 1 Posts
    Acaso848 wrote: »
    The Alaska download keeps getting hung up. Anyone lease having difficulties?
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    In my experience a reboot of the device fixes most problems.

I am also experiencing the same problem... Map download is stuck at 22.1MB and every time it try to finish the download it says that it failed and to check my connection. I will be submitting a ticket regarding this today and hope it will do good.

Jason
    iPhone 5 32GB
    iOS 7.1
    Deer hunter 2014 v2.0.1 4/9/2014
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I'm having the same issue! Since the update, my S4 doesn't go passed the "Preparing Deer Hunter" screen
  • Options
    1ducks1ducks Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem on my i phone game is telling me to check my connection and my connection is fine I sent a ticket out on it yesterday no response yet
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    1ducks wrote: »
    I'm having the exact same problem on my i phone game is telling me to check my connection and my connection is fine I sent a ticket out on it yesterday no response yet
    I am also on an a iPhone and anytime something wouldn't load I turned my phone off and then back on and that fixed the problem.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I tried that several times it has worked in the past but for some reason not this time idk hopefully they can fix it sounds like I'm not the only one having the problem
  • Options
    Just an update after trying several times to download region 5 it finally worked!!! Maybe glu fixed it or maybe my phone was the problem but I just kept repeating the download sequence and it finally worked good luck!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Anyone having an issue with Region 5 should try again. We were able to quickly identify and fix a bug, so we are hoping this has now been addressed.
  • Options
    sodbustersodbuster Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem updating the Alaska region on my kindle fire. I had it for a month and had almost completed the region. One day all of my regions were gone and each said to update which I did but the Alaska will not update....keeps telling me to check my connection. I have tried this at least 50 times with no luck. Loved this game but am getting bored since I can't move on.
  • Options
    landlordlandlord Registered Users 1 Posts
    sodbuster wrote: »
    I am having the same problem updating the Alaska region on my kindle fire. I had it for a month and had almost completed the region. One day all of my regions were gone and each said to update which I did but the Alaska will not update....keeps telling me to check my connection. I have tried this at least 50 times with no luck. Loved this game but am getting bored since I can't move on.

Same trouble