Options

Already finished Region 10 with full weapons and now what?

I've already finished the ****n Region 10 and now what? Lost Temple and Region 10 has no more emotion as was the game when it was released for the 1st time. This game is now so boring. Glu Team needs new ideas and imagination to create really interesting challenges or we, the gamers, will be flying to quallity!!!!

Comments

• Options
    brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    If its so boring then quit playing it and delete it. No sense in coming in here and complaining how boring the game is to you.
  • Options
    jormed2009jormed2009 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Bu, bu, buuuuuu,,, This is a forum not a church, so I don't care if you love so much this ****n game, it's boring and that's true
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    jormed2009 wrote: »
    Bu, bu, buuuuuu,,, This is a forum not a church, so I don't care if you love so much this ****n game, it's boring and that's true

Blah,blah,blah--it's not a bar either,no,point to come to forum,just to complain
  • Options
    jormed2009jormed2009 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Oh, how I wish this were a bar, at least it would be less boring Jajaja
    Come on all of you are just so passionate about this stupid game. Go and get a life.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    jormed2009 wrote: »
    I've already finished the ****n Region 10 and now what? Lost Temple and Region 10 has no more emotion as was the game when it was released for the 1st time. This game is now so boring. Glu Team needs new ideas and imagination to create really interesting
    challenges or we, the gamers, will be flying to quallity!!!!
    What is this fixation with being 'finished' with a new region or hunting series???? The game is a lot less 'boring' if you use your imagination to create innovative hunts with the resources available instead of constantly expecting someone else to do all the creating so you can be entertained.
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I agree! I am not going to the post to complain - After finishing Region 10 - I am spending my time earning my bucks back so I can be ready when the next region is released - enjoy playing and not bored!
  • Options
    gunagetchugunagetchu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wish I had region 10. Still not able to access it?