No reward for finishing zombie series yet.

Did anyone who completed the zombie series on android on the first night before the update get their platinum eagles or weapons yet? I was hoping with the release of region ten it would have been fixed. I'm not about to pay for a level 10 assault rifle. I did submit a ticket. All it says is they're working on it. Oh well I'll just wait to play region 10.

Comments

• DurmattiDurmatti Registered Users 13 Posts
    Nope, Im in the same situation - Still waiting.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    They're not going to fix it. Game progress is saved on your device so there is nothing glu can do about that. If you like you can clear the app data and start again from the beginning. Your prizes will be waiting for you when you reach the relevant regions!
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    are you a playerOr do you know this as a fact
    so are you saying we're not gonna get compensated for anything we completed
    even though we completed region 7 string Hunt we are not going to get to region 10 pistol
    we're also not going to get any of the following

Unable to equipped any of the region 10 guns (assault rifle, or pistol)

We have not receive any platinum eagles for the hunts we completed (1 for each hunt in region 7 and 2 for each hunt in region 9)

If we started the region nine hunts before the first fix we have to purchase the region 9 pistol for 288 gold instead of the one time offer price of 159 gold.

can you give us an update it has been two days and have not heard anything from the Ticket I submitted.
    pistoff wrote: »
    They're not going to fix it. Game progress is saved on your device so there is nothing glu can do about that. If you like you can clear the app data and start again from the beginning. Your prizes will be waiting for you when you reach the relevant regions!
    I submitted a ticket on the 28th of March, its been 14 days and no response. If Pistoff is right and they cannot give us guns then I suppose there isn't much hope. I'd suggest they compensate our accounts with glu credits to buy the guns but the greedy *******s would never agree to that :/
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I knew before I started that it was a zombie hunt and required a certain weapon. Anyone who blindly sped through these hunts shooting non zombie animals with their existing weapons should've spotted something was wrong and waited for it to be fixed. This fix was issued within hours.
    I was drunk at the time :/ got home 3am, checked DH for no reason and it was out so I stupidly rushed through it. Dumb choice I suppose.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    I submitted a ticket also received a response that made no sense. I completed 29 of the 30 hunts so got the gun when I did the 30th and last hunt but did not receive any of the eagles....response said smething about deleting a folder and would show up in bonus rewards but the problem is the hunt is closed and no way to receive the eagles...I guess I just lost out on the eagles
  • brushmaster78brushmaster78 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Use the in game customer care option. I did, I was compensated for this issue with 1135 glu credits since the platnium eagles can't be added. But they gave me enough to buy the weapons, plus the equivalent of the platnium eagles in glu coins.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Use the in game customer care option. I did, I was compensated for this issue with 1135 glu credits since the platnium eagles can't be added. But they gave me enough to buy the weapons, plus the equivalent of the platnium eagles in glu coins.

Thanks for reporting on how this worked for you. Unfortunately though, this isn't a universally available feature, so not everyone can take advantage of it. If you're liking it though, let us know!
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks for reporting on how this worked for you. Unfortunately though, this isn't a universally available feature, so not everyone can take advantage of it. If you're liking it though, let us know!
    I told the person I was working with that this feature is awesome. I also gave a new review on Google Play stating that the new in game customer care is the best thing ever.
  • the flying veethe flying vee Registered Users 2 Posts
    I did receive a one time offer for a region 10 assault rifle that you were supposed to get from completing the zombie series for 69 gold coins. I took the offer not wanting to pay more for it later. I used a higher pistol to complete the series so I never thought I would have to downgrade to play the series. Next time I'll know better. As for the platinum eagles. Oh well, I guess I'm out them.
    Well if we might hear from a trollop unrelated to the glu network, how does one go about retrieving losses from the outbreak event? the customer care button is unhelpful.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Is there no way to credit the eagles to a persons acccount? I completed 29 of the hunts before the event was reset...when I opened it I received the gun when I did the 30th hunt...but missed out on all the eagles, is there not anyway to credit them thanks
    possum wrote: »
    Is there no way to credit the eagles to a persons acccount? I completed 29 of the hunts before the event was reset...when I opened it I received the gun when I did the 30th hunt...but missed out on all the eagles, is there not anyway to credit them thanks
    No there is no way to credit them to you.

Pure racism if they do this to you but not others...
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Durmatti wrote: »
    Pure racism if they do this to you but not others...

Look up the word racism in the dictionary. You clearly don't know the meaning of the word.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Look up the word racism in the dictionary. You clearly don't know the meaning of the word.

Yeah fair enough, but I'm steamed and its 4.30 am. My dictionary says: the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an entrinsic superiority.

what drunk me meant is that if Glu clients from mainland locations are getting reimbursed then so too should the colonial members.
    I apologise for my drunken rambling, customer care finally credited me for the guns and my faith in Glu is somewhat restored :)
    gluadmin wrote: »
    why isn't this available for everyone what are you going to do about this its been almost three weeks
    I submitted a ticket to the customer care I submitted a ticketcustomer service no one's gotten back to me
    I'm off with 1135 glu credits[
    QUOTE=brushmaster78;169602]Use the in game customer care option. I did, I was compensated for this issue with 1135 glu credits since the platnium eagles can't be added. But they gave me enough to buy the weapons, plus the equivalent of the platnium eagles in glu coins.[/QUOTE]
    theangelii wrote: »
    why isn't this available for everyone what are you going to do about this its been almost three weeks
    I submitted a ticket to the customer care I submitted a ticketcustomer service no one's gotten back to me

This feature isn't available because this was a first test. As so many people often "suggest" we are testing the feature before making it universally available. We wouldn't want it to crash the game, now would we?
    Durmatti wrote: »
    Yeah fair enough, but I'm steamed and its 4.30 am. My dictionary says: the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an entrinsic superiority.

what drunk me meant is that if Glu clients from mainland locations are getting reimbursed then so too should the colonial members.

"Mainland" versus "Colonial?" Hmmm... didn't realize we were back in the 1800s. ;)

The feature is in beta testing right now and we haven't rolled it out universally because we don't want to impact the game in any negative way.
  • IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I had the same problem. No rewards that were to be gained. Glu wrote back 1135 glu credits. One time offer. I would have rather got the eahle coins being that you cannot purchase them.