Options

Spending Platinum Coins

HIPOINT4095HIPOINT4095 Registered Users 22 Posts
OK all where do we spend our platinum coins ? I posted a while back that all the platinum I had to spend was 200 on the bows and upgraded with gold . At that time I had about 1300 and was told by someone that there was no way I had that many left but anyway that's another post . So now I have 2335 after the zombie hunts but have no option to use them that I can find so what do we do with them ? I'm playing on Kindle

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hidden regions will be where platinum can be spent. In another thread, it is mentioned that Hidden Region 2 is coming. Not sure when, but you will get your chance to spend.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Hidden regions will be where platinum can be spent. In another thread, it is mentioned that Hidden Region 2 is coming. Not sure when, but you will get your chance to spend.

Thanks for the info look forward to Hidden region 2
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Easter fingers crossed an eagles.event holiday update I'm hoping a pistol crossbow added!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Oooh an Easter bunny hunt muahaha maybe a zombie jack rabbit lol
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    At that time I had about 1300 and was told by someone that there was no way I had that many left but anyway that's another post. So now I have 2335 after the zombie hunts but have no option to use them that I can find so what do we do with them ? I'm playing on Kindle

The zombie hunts awarded 90 platinum eagles (30x1 region 7 and 30X2 region 9). How did you jump from 1300 (??) to 2335 (???) ? Your input would be really appreciated.
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing. 90 plat from zombies cannot bump his stash by 1000. Screenshot or it didn't happen. Nuff said.
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    The zombie hunts awarded 90 platinum eagles (30x1 region 7 and 30X2 region 9). How did you jump from 1300 (??) to 2335 (???) ? Your input would be really appreciated.

OK .. Here's all I know I finished all the rare hunts in regions 5 -6 -9 or whatever the regions were and got what platinum coins that gave me I finished the rare hunts in hidden region 1 and got what platinum coins it gave me finished the zombie hunts got what platinum coins it gave me .With that said all the all I spent of the platinum coins was 200 on the bows 90 on one and 110 on the other one . That left me 2335 platinum I upgraded the bows with gold . Wish I could do a screen shot. Don't even know how maybe some of you people that's great with math can reply and tell me how to send a screenshot and I will be more then happy to . Oh I'm playing on Kindle so that's the device I need instructions for on how to send screenshots .Thank you very much
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    OK .. Here's all I know I finished all the rare hunts in regions 5 -6 -9 or whatever the regions were and got what platinum coins that gave me I finished the rare hunts in hidden region 1 and got what platinum coins it gave me finished the zombie hunts got what platinum coins it gave me .With that said all the all I spent of the platinum coins was 200 on the bows 90 on one and 110 on the other one . That left me 2335 platinum I upgraded the bows with gold . Wish I could do a screen shot. Don't even know how maybe some of you people that's great with math can reply and tell me how to send a screenshot and I will be more then happy to . Oh I'm playing on Kindle so that's the device I need instructions for on how to send screenshots .Thank you very much

We don't mean to beat you up, just jealous that you got more platinum than we did and/or didn't have the gold to save the platinum, but the point is that you should be happy that you navigated the game in a way that sets yourself up to cruise through hidden region 2; similar to those of us that have accumulated mass amounts of bucks and gold through free play.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Well that's why he has so much platinum. He upgraded with gold not the eagles.
  • Options
    Well that's why he has so much platinum. He upgraded with gold not the eagles.

Thank You that's what I was trying to say all along
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thank You that's what I was trying to say all along

I also have the same amount of platinum eagles, playing on kindle also. No hacking or cheating whatsoever! Just used gold to upgrade the bows. Need a way to spend them, so I can complete that bounty.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts

Thank you for your explanation. Wish I could have had enough not-paid-for gold to do all upgrades and save all my eagles .....
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...absolutely correct; if you used gold for upgrading and only spent the 90 + 110 = 200 platin to buy the bows then you'll have exactly 2335 platinum left.